How does qualification for the Europa League work
This is how the qualification for Champions, Europa and Europa Conference works
Who is in the Champions League, who is allowed to compete in the Europa League and for whom is the path to the new Europa Conference League? This is how the teams achieve international competition.
>>> Final spurt at the Bundesliga Fantasy Manager!
The Bundesliga champions, second, third and fourth in the table qualify directly for the group stage of the Champions League. No club has to take the detour via qualification, the four best leagues in Europe (in addition to the Bundesliga, the Spanish Primera Division, the English Premier League and the Italian Serie A) directly provide four clubs.
FC Bayern Munich, RB Leipzig, VfL Wolfsburg and Borussia Dortmund are already safely qualified for the Champions League. Eintracht Frankfurt and Bayer 04 Leverkusen are sure to take part in the Europa League. On the last 34th matchday, Union Berlin, VfB Stuttgart, Borussia Mönchengladbach and Sport-Club Freiburg are still fighting for 7th place in the table and thus for a place in the new Europa Conference League.
>>> Win great prizes every match day in the Bundesliga prediction game
Seventh place is enough for the Europa Conference League
Basically, the rule for Europe and the Europa Conference League is: The winner of the DFB Cup and the fifth in the Bundesliga take part directly in the group stage of the Europa League, the sixth starts immediately in the new Europa Conference League, but has to play one more time -off round with a return leg.
This year, however, it was right in seventh place for participation in international business. This is always the case when the winner of the DFB Cup has already qualified for the Champions or Europa League through their league placement. Then the teams play fifth and sixth in the Europa League and the seventh-placed ends up in the play-offs of the Europa Conference League.
Since Borussia Dortmund has already won the cup, this is the case.
>>> To the current Bundesliga table
- Why is Ashwathama so underestimated
- Why do Indians prefer WhatsApp over Hike
- Works proactively
- Why are there product restrictions at airports
- Which 16 GB phones are cheapest
- Is the potential energy of gravity a scalar
- How do you increase the self-esteem of others
- What is the best Adblock Chrome extension
- At what temperature does rocket candy burn
- What is DHCP How does it work
- What to do with Roger Stone
- Smart contracts will eventually replace lawyers
- How many people use Oyster card kiosks
- Why are smartphones so big now
- How divers communicate underwater
- Why are brands not important in architecture
- How do you become a forecasting expert?
- Is DataGrip included with IntelliJ
- BPD can vary in intensity
- What was your happiest moment in PUBG
- Is the potential energy equal to the kinetic energy
- What is considered premature ejaculation
- Why is Donald Trump so sexist
- Are laser printers worth it