Is almond milk good for you 1
Almond milk - what you should know about the plant drink
What does almond milk taste like?
Homemade almond milk consists exclusively of almonds and water and therefore tastes very intense. It is also something creamier, maybe a bit more prickly on the tongue than the purchased variant and you nutty, slightly sweet aroma goes particularly well with coffee, tea, smoothies and other sweet drinks. But almond milk is also ideal for cake creams, baked goods, spreads, salad dressings or muesli.
The ingredients at a glance
The delicious drink is a real power pack andrich in vitamins (B1, B3, B3, B5, B6, B9, C, E and K), trace elements and minerals such as magnesium, iron, potassium or zinc. At 87.5 kcal, a glass of almond milk (250 ml) is also lighter than its animal counterpart and can also score points when it comes to carbohydrates and fat.
The nutritional values of 1 glass (250 ml) almond milk at a glance:
- 87.5 kcal / 357.5 kj
- 2.75 grams of protein
- 1.25 grams of carbohydrates
- 8.25 grams of fat
Almond milk vs. cow milk
- Rich in fiber
- Does not contain lactose, gluten or soy protein
- Equipped with valuable minerals such as potassium and calcium
- Does not contain any harmful cholesterol and contains a lot of unsaturated fatty acids
- Iron, phosphorus, zinc, magnesium, copper and vitamin E.
- Purely vegetable and no saturated fatty acids
- The amino acids contained can be optimally absorbed by the body and help build muscles and tissue
- Hardly any calcium or vitamin B12
- Not suitable for nut allergy sufferers
- In babies and toddlers, the consumption of almond milk should be avoided or given as the sole substitute. The lack of certain ingredients such as calcium, vitamin B12 and vitamin D can threaten deficiency symptoms.
Overview of milk alternatives
Next Almond milk, there are other plant-based milk alternatives with which you can refine coffee and refine your cake:
- The best known alternative is soy milk. The creamy milk is made from soybeans and can be used in almost the same way as cow's milk. The only difference: the drink is not so suitable for refining hot coffee, as it can flocculate due to the caffeic acid.
- Rice milk tastes sweet and due to its creamy consistency it is often used for desserts such as rice pudding, pancakes and waffles.
- Half the calories, but twice the taste - Oat milk is the light alternative to cow's milk. It gives baked goods a wonderfully light, airy consistency.
And what about types of nuts likeCashew or hazelnut milk? They taste just as good as almond milk and can be prepared just as quickly. Simply follow the recipe for almond milk and replace the almonds with cashew nuts or hazelnuts.
Plant drinks whenever you want!
With the fully automatic almond milk maker Mila you do without pre-packaged drinks and enchant yourself Delicious, creative milk alternatives in no time at all simply by yourself. Regardless of whether it is oat, soy, almond or creamy pistachio milk.Watch now
Make almond milk yourself
The best almond milk is at home - that's for sure! Because Homemade simply tastes best and in the long term you will get away even cheaper compared to bought milk. The production is also simple: open the bag, remove the almonds and all in one High performance mixer or Almond Milk Maker Process into a delicious almond drink.
Almond milk and climate protection
Like soy milk, almond milk has recently come under fire for its environmental impact. Almonds need a warm climate and plenty of water to grow well - about 4 liters of water per mature almond. Due to the climatic conditions in particular, stone fruits are therefore often grown in regions that are affected by droughts and water scarcity. Around 80% of the world's almond harvest comes from California, for example. It is all the more important Refrain from conventional almond milk and up Organic products to set, or in the best case to make your almond drink yourself. This gives you control over which cultivation your almonds come from and where they come from.
- What else is in Yiddish
- Why did you buy your Tesla
- Babies have difficulty breathing
- What should I learn for the MCA entry
- What are some good uses for eggshells
- Why do we use Hadoop over SQL
- What is IT Portfolio Management
- What are SCDN Service Modes
- Is there aluminum in the chemtrails?
- Can you get into someone's Snapchat
- Are guinea pigs common
- Why did you become a researcher?
- Sumo wrestlers are disabled
- How do you die happily
- Why are we less lucky as humans?
- Can someone suggest new Android projects to me
- Why is my dog's nose always cold
- What was your first baseball game
- What are the Symptoms of Mild Tourettes
- What is the RDA catalog code
- Who cannot give blood
- Is hydropower a word
- What are some environmental causes of depression
- What is 0 1 0 001