Are there Christians among the BTS members
BTS: V talks about his illness
The fans are worried about BTS member V - real name Kim Taehyung (23): On the band's own community platform, the K-Pop star has revealed that he suffers from the chronic disease "cholinergic urticaria", a form of chronic disease Hives. According to media reports, V is said to have translated under the post of a fan: "No, I have cholinergic urticaria, which makes me itch." One of the main triggers for this is stress. And there is enough of that in the 23-year-old's life.
Because the seven guys from the K-Pop band BTS have become real world stars. In 2016 the Japanese casting band celebrated their international breakthrough with their "Love Yourself" album trilogy. Since then, Jin, Suga, J-Hope, RM, Jimin, Jungkook and V have been watched by fans around the world. Since August 2018 they have been on a major world tour almost continuously.
What is the chronic illness?
The skin disease manifests itself as redness, itching and the formation of wheals. In severe cases, the lips and eyes or even the windpipe can swell, which can cause shortness of breath. The causes of hives are cold, heat, food allergies, skin care products or stress. However, the symptoms can also occur for no apparent reason.
The symptoms are usually treated with antihistamines, i.e. drugs against allergy symptoms. Preparations containing cortisone or biologicals, for example with the active ingredient omalizumab, can alleviate the symptoms. Relaxation techniques also help.
Do fans need to worry about V?
After his illness revelation, fans don't have to worry too much about V, as the symptoms of nettle rash are easy to control. At the moment, the band's stress factor should be within a healthy range. On July 14th, BTS gave their last concert of their "Love Yourself: Speak Yourself" World Tour in Shizuoka, Japan, before it continues on October 11th in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.#Subjects
- What is the Parwat caste
- Marketing or advertising is required to get amazing products
- How is Utorda Beach in Goa
- What is the point of Microsoft BizSpark
- What is confluent growth
- What is the first rap text in legend
- Is the need to want the same
- How do I revise Math-SSC-CGL
- The country's police force is the rudest
- How is solar energy used in India
- Make fruits from mango trees every year
- Which factors influence social mobility
- Are ventless chimneys safe
- Can gravity be neutralized
- Whose number is 864 556 6734
- What will help me stop masturbating?
- What are the things that you cannot imagine
- Sexual frustration is a thing
- What is the need for weight loss
- How can I strengthen my gums
- How are wedding cards designed
- What does high school level mean
- What do therapists think of Buddhism
- What is a window filler
- Which is more difficult school or college Why
- How do I market my first startup
- Can I use Jio in iPhone 6S?
- How do libertarians feel about Snowden?
- Why don't you like online newspapers
- How does Google group cities in the analytics
- Why do Americans prefer GroupMe over WhatsApp
- What is Sundar Pichai's strength
- Why does Hollywood make science fiction films
- What is the opposite of an incel