What is Roposo's business model
The media group Bertelsmann is increasingly focusing on the Indian market and has been investing there in various media companies in the digital sector for some time. Now Bertelsmann is involved in a social fashion network for the first time.
Roposo is the name of the platform on which the people of Gütersloh recently bought their way. Here users can discover fashion and lifestyle content, exchange ideas and purchase products from 500 web shops and 5,000 brands. “Roposo's product and business model hold enormous potential. Within a very short time, the management team has succeeded in making the company one of the best-known fashion networks in India, ”says Pankaj Makkar, Managing Director of Bertelsmann India Investments. Now one wants to develop the portal to the Indian market leader in this segment.
According to company information, investments are in the lower double-digit million range. Roposo should now use the fresh capital to expand the business, in particular the team and the technological infrastructure should be strengthened.
Roposo is the latest of several Bertelsmann investments in India. Most recently, the group acquired a stake in the e-commerce service provider KartRocket, invested in Pepperfry, an online marketplace for furniture, and in the music streaming service Saavn.
- Do you like realistic or unrealistic games
- How sustainable is the cold store business?
- What happened to the war in Myanmar
- What are some interesting facts about numbers
- What is the best theater school
- How love people in poor countries
- Introverts can excel in meeting discussions
- What are some sexy names
- How do coronal holes affect the earth?
- Palpatine is immortal
- Which majors are in great demand
- How do I incorporate bondage into masturbation
- God cares what our beliefs are
- Find out about news
- What is the national food of Switzerland
- How fit are fallen runners
- What are the cheapest hotels in Rameswaram
- When will Podio exit beta
- A Java programmer should learn Scala
- Why does urine turn yellow when dehydrated?
- How tender does papain make meat
- Exceeded Kakashi Minato in Naruto
- Which startups are based on Twitter
- What's the hardest college class you've ever taken