What happens when a Buddha dies
- from the teaching material
(included in the download PDF)
While western medicine declares people dead at this point in time, from a Buddhist point of view they are not yet dead. What is happening now is this: A male energy that can be experienced as white moves from the head within ten to 15 minutes (about eight fingers behind the Hairline) towards the heart. The "dead" experiences great clarity and 33 different forms of anger disappear. Then a red, feminine energy rises in the middle of the body (four fingers below the navel) towards the heart. 40 different types of attachment disappear. When the red and white light meet in the heart, a deep blackness arises, with seven kinds of ignorance dissolving. Now a glistening white light appears, which is called "Tudam" in Tibetan. It means that the spirit is in the heart now. This is the moment when the mind and body are separated. About half an hour after clinical death, the human body is now also dead according to the Buddhist understanding. The body remains behind, the mind then falls into a kind of swoon that lasts between 68 and 72 hours. Since consciousness still has old habits, it seeks out known people and places. Because it is now without a body, of course, there is great confusion and sometimes panic. The perception of the phenomena changes: everything appears dull, as if emerging from a fog and then disappearing again. This type of perception adds to the confusion. After about ten days the final certainty arises in the mind that one is really dead. This usually leads to another brief faint.
- How would you define innovation
- What does fertile days mean
- Why does Cuba support Maduro
- Why austenitic steels are not heat treatable
- Democracy depends on aggressive news media
- What is the smartest album title
- Does Airbnb actually have a diversity problem?
- How do stem cells help the body
- When Should You Grow an Online Business?
- What does N R mean on Snapchat
- What is the best beer in china
- Which stream should I choose after MBBS
- How effective is the Chinese army
- What should I do after Linux
- Eye check in Shanghai
- Is argan oil good for the face
- What is a good mutation
- What exists beyond Buddhism
- How does multiple sclerosis affect oligodendrocytes
- Why do radical reactions need light
- Is the Tikona WLAN connection reliable?
- What does the Garden of Eden symbolize
- Can spies have birthmarks
- Clicking on a backlink helps with search engine optimization