What is pumpkin pie made of
AIP pumpkin pie
// by Michaela Richter // 14 comments
This cake is perfect for all allergy sufferers - no nuts, no eggs, unsweetened and of course gluten and lactose-free. What does it actually consist of? Made from coconut, pumpkin and gelatine. The concept works wonderfully, tastes juicy and is also suitable for snacking within the Paleo autoimmune protocol without a guilty conscience.
Pumpkin pie without eggs, nuts, lactose or gluten. This works out!
The recipe: AIP pumpkin pie
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Core the Hokkaido, cut into large pieces and bake in the oven for 20 minutes until soft.
- Knead coconut flour, arrowroot flour, 2 tablespoons of water, melted coconut oil and cinnamon to form a dough.
- Line a small cake springform with baking paper. Press the dough thinly on the base. Put in the oven for 20 minutes, then let cool down.
- Puree the soft pumpkin with coconut milk and vanilla essence.
- Dissolve gelatine in 50 ml of cold water, then add 50 ml of hot water. Now add the gelatine to the pumpkin mixture and puree everything together again.
- Pour the pumpkin mixture on the cake base and let it harden in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours, preferably overnight.
If the gelatine has not completely dissolved in the water, briefly heat the pumpkin mixture again and then add the gelatine.
Pumpkin Pie for the Autoimmune Protocol
A cake can also be conjured up with food intolerances, and the whole thing is also juicy and creamy on top.
Would you like to improve your health with the Paleo Autoimmune Protocol, but it seems too difficult to carry out? Secure our AIP support and we will accompany youFor 12 weeks - with your ownCookbook e-book,weekly Nutrition plans, shopping listsand all essential informationIt will be educational, tasty and fun. We'll help you persevere.
Do you like this post? Then sign up for our newsletter or follow us on facebook.
Tags: autoimmune protocol (AIP) recipesFODMAP dietgelatinGluten-free cakePumpkin recipesrecipes for fructose intolerancerecipes for histamine intolerancerecipes without eggsrecipes without nuts
Posted by MichaelaMichaela has a sweet tooth in the Paleo360 team and is therefore always on the lookout for Paleo-compliant sweets. Maybe that's why she developed the excellent ability to combine exotic salads with various delicious fruits. She is also a big fan of nature and the Munich foothills of the Alps. Michaela likes to sleep late, which is why her blog posts are published more often in the afternoon.
Read more articles by Michaela
- Why did Janet Armstrong leave Neil Armstrong
- Who taught Moses the law?
- Do you like Amazon or eBay better
- How do you look inside to be happy
- How can I send text to WhatsApp
- How is the Ubuntu file system organized
- What are some examples of positive prejudice
- What is done with test drives
- What is Theresa May's Deal 1
- What is the future for wind energy
- How relevant is organic chemistry for biophysics
- How can I download locked video videos
- The muscle balances the body size
- What's your favorite cocktail on the top shelf
- Which stream should I choose after MBBS
- Is it possible to do an astral project?
- What can I learn after graduating from high school
- What are your five best vegetarian recipes
- Which big companies are testing the support of crypto currency
- Sheldon Cooper is autistic
- How do British fall in love
- How to plant loquat seeds
- The hind legs of my dogs pull while standing
- Can be used FL Studio live