Can you eat too much salmon
Salmon: The popular fish is so healthy
Salmon is one of the richest fish, however, it contains a multitude of polyunsaturated fatty acids (Omega-3 fatty acids). These are not produced by the body itself and are therefore "essential". Saturated fatas they occur in high-fat dairy products, meat and sausage products are considered to be rather unhealthy, as they can increase the blood fat "LDL" (Low Desity Lipoprotein, the so-called "bad cholesterol"). Polyunsaturated fatty acids have been shown to reduce LDL cholesterol and the associated risk of vascular calcification.
This "healthy fat" is less stored in the body's own fat and is also good for our health. According to the cardiologist Prof. Dr. med. Isabella Sudano correlates "high fish consumption (...) with a reduced rate of deaths from coronary heart disease". Polyunsaturated fatty acids can also lower blood pressure and reduce the risk of thrombosis and the risk of sudden cardiac death. In combination with antioxidants, the omega-3 fatty acids can die Improve brain activity and reduce stress hormones.
In addition, the salmon contains minerals that strengthen the bones on the one hand (phosphorus, potassium) and on the other hand are important for the thyroid gland (iodine). Fish is also important for the iron balance and therefore an indispensable part of our menu. There are also several B vitamins and vitamin D, which is particularly important for strengthening bones and teeth Eating salmon can prevent cardiovascular disease.
- Can I reverse the hair loss?
- Is anonymity on Quora at risk
- Frankfurters have their origins in Frankfurt
- What are the disadvantages of specialization
- How do I start a plywood business
- How many engineers work on Microsoft Office
- How do I rake the lawn
- How do you create your personal savings
- What is BOP
- What does Bangtan Sonyeondan mean in English
- Is it possible to do an astral project?
- Are smoothies good for constipation
- How do I publish an e-book
- Can women be called transvestites
- Was known to Nikola Tesla Wilhelm Reich
- When do guys become a man
- Is there any other term for Aspergers Syndrome
- What makes a great Purim costume
- Why are toys good for children?
- What causes a cell phone battery to inflate
- Is a BCA for an IT job
- What does a professional presentation look like
- What does a typical bank portfolio look like
- Is BEC important for business English students