Have you flown with Turkmenistan Airlines before?
Turkmenistan Airlines flies to Frankfurt again
Turkmenistan Airlines had flown from Frankfurt to Bangkok, Beijing, Delhi and Amritsar, with a stopover in Ashgabat in Turkmenistan. But in February the European Aviation Safety Agency Easa revoked the airline's license for flights to the EU. The reason was the “still pending confirmation” that the Turkmen national airline met the required safety standards, it was said at the time.
But now there is the green light again: "After the inspection of Easa on site in Ashgabat, Turkmenistan, at the end of September, the European Aviation Safety Agency authorized the airline again as a Third Country Operator (TCO) on October 11, 2019," said Lufthansa Consulting with. The management consultancy from the Lufthansa Group has been working towards re-registration with the customer Turkmenistan Airlines since February. Easa confirmed the end of the flight ban to the Reuters news agency.
Frankfurt flights from October 26th
Turkmenistan Airlines immediately announced flights to Frankfurt again on its website. "From Saturday, October 26, 2019, flights from Ashgabat (ASB) to Frankfurt (FRA) and vice versa will be resumed," writes the airline. The flights T5 463 and T5 464 are operated with Boeing 737-800. Connecting flights are again offered to Bangkok, Beijing, Delhi and Amritsar. In addition, new routes are being planned to Kuala Lumpur in Malasyia and Jeddah in Saudi Arabia, the airline writes.
The state airline's fleet consists of Boeing 737-700 and -800, Boeing 757-200 and Boeing 777-200 LR. At the Paris Air Show in June, Turkmenistan Airlines announced that it would buy another Boeing 777-200 LR and increase its fleet of the model to four. The order was tied down in August. In autumn 2018, the airline had also shown interest in three Boeing 737 Max 7s, one of them as a VIP variant.
- How do we say humble in Dutch
- How many hours does Amitabh Bachchan sleep?
- Which snake has the largest fangs?
- Which hygiene cosmetic products are actually harmful?
- Are we prisoners of social media
- How great is your hunger for success?
- Are online real estate agents trusted
- How do street smarts see the world
- Is the dwarf fortress completed
- What are the characteristics of being creepy
- Is MDR TB dangerous
- Why could a nuclear war happen?
- How did Instagram beat the competition
- What does ellipsoid
- What technological programs should a philosopher learn
- How deeply sperm whales dive
- 38D is a big bra size
- Which bike is best under 200cc
- Dating sites are profitable
- What's your Facebook bio
- Can you work during chemotherapy
- What is your favorite grocery store
- Creatinine increases kidney stones
- What is PCB reverse engineering