Do you know your postman
Goods mail: This is how you send small goods quickly, cheaply and flexibly!
Who can use Warenpost?
Anyone who has previously been successful in DHL business customer portal registered as a DHL business customer, can conclude a contract for the use of goods mail from an order quantity of 200 shipments per year. Sendcloud users can then easily connect their contract via the panel and conveniently use the goods mail via Sendcloud. Matching labels can also be printed out via Sendcloud with just a few clicks.
This makes it much easier for you to send your products and track the shipments. You can also view invoices and reports via the DHL business customer portal. All of this makes shipping easier and contributes to the success of your online shop!
Attention: Do you still use Easylog instead of the DHL business customer portal? Then prepare yourself for the change now, because Easylog will be switched off on March 31, 2021!
How long does it take for the mail to my customer?
You also score points with regard to the delivery speed: Since the shipments in the letter network of the German Post are transported, the delivery usually takes place on the day after the posting and at the latest after 2 days. In this way, the goods mail enables an extremely fast transit time - and that at a particularly excellent price-performance ratio!
The delivery is possible on every single working day, i.e. from Monday to Saturday. You and your customer enjoy similar advantages as with parcel shipping!
What is the cost of shipping with goods mail?
The price for your shipments is calculated individually and depends on your annual shipment quantity (minimum quantity of 200 shipments per year). The price is based on yours contract negotiated with DHL. All in all, goods mail is significantly cheaper than parcel shipping and is worthwhile for you if you are sending smaller goods in particular.
You only incur surcharges for the use of additional services. Some of the services are standardized in terms of price, while others are based on the price of your contract with DHL.
The following additional services can be booked:
|Additional services||extra cost|
|Return *||2.00 euros|
|Branch routing *||1.49 euros|
|Shipment announcement||Contract basis|
|Storage location and neighbor||Contract basis|
* Branch routing and returns will soon be available on Sendcloud!
Another advantage that is also well received by the end customer: The goods mail can also be combined with the DHL recipient services for storage location and neighbor. This increases the delivery rate for your customer - and at the same time ensures even more satisfaction.
Would you like to make an active contribution to climate protection? This is also very easy: With a GoGreen surcharge of just 0.01 euros per shipment, you can send your goods mail in a climate-neutral manner.
- What is your favorite fictional company
- What does semper ad meliora mean?
- Beavers help or hinder the drought
- How to say new in Korean
- Is he playing
- Will Redmi Note 3 camera is improved
- Which learning technique works best for you
- What is mild schizophrenia
- How do you change your version of Android
- How can I install Emacs on Windows
- What is a programmer friendly language
- 400 mg Propofol could kill you
- Gyms have showers
- Can a company legally buy a land
- Does biotechnology have a good area of application in the future
- How many 888 in 99 999
- Who said that Vedas are apauruSheya
- What is a hard but good read
- What is the position of the Arabic language
- What is the temperature in sydney
- You can reuse a normal tampon applicator
- What is fiscal and monetary policy
- How do cars end up at auctions
- What happened in 1607