Why can't boys concentrate like girls?
lack of sleep
Difficulty concentrating can also be the cause - if you start the day with sleep, you can of course concentrate less well.
Stress or emotional imbalance
The trouble concentrating can often be traced back to stress or emotional imbalance. What burdens the child and what does not depend on their individual experience of everyday life. What one child can easily put away burdens another. Everyone knows the famous "weak knees" from excitement or in stressful situations. The muscle tension changes due to stress, fear, excessive demands and other emotional stress.
Prerequisites for well-being, performance and good concentration are exercise to promote blood circulation and better oxygen supply to all organs, fresh air, good nutrition, adequate sleep and emotional balance, which is achieved by having moments of joy and happiness and moments of anger and worry keep yourself roughly in balance.
If one of these prerequisites is not met, the consequences range from tension, tension, headaches, reduced resilience and a feeling of displeasure and weakness to poor concentration.
People take things differently. One person grasps relationships more graphically, the next more abstractly and another concentrates best when listening to music. It is helpful to find out which personal characteristics are most pronounced in your child.
The background to these individual differences are the different areas of responsibility of the left and right hemispheres. The logical, rational, and analytical processes of thought take place in the left hemisphere. Numbers, formulas, language, writing, planning and order are stored in the left hemisphere, for example. Controlled feelings are perceived here. In contrast, the right hemisphere is the pictorial, creative, artistic and spontaneous half. She is the most emotional one. You can see from many learning processes that what is newly learned is carried out on its own in the course of time without thinking; it is, so to speak, "automated". If you had to think hard at the beginning and think carefully about each step (left hemisphere), at some point it all works by itself (right hemisphere). These two halves of the brain work well together in one and less well in the other. The better the interplay between the hemispheres works, the better the absorption capacity. This interplay between the hemispheres of the brain is blocked when there is excessive stress.
Sadness, low moods and fear affect the psyche so much that there is not much energy left for other things: In depression, there is a deficiency or imbalance of the messenger substances in the brain (neurotransmitters such as serotonin, dopamine, etc.), which for example for Feelings like happiness and contentment are responsible. If these sensitive systems are not intact, the transmission of information is also disrupted. This leads to concentration problems. Various messenger systems are likely to be disturbed when there is fear.
Imbalances in the hormone or mineral balance (see also mineral deficiency) can disrupt the exchange of messenger substances between the nerve cells and the nerve conductivity, which can manifest itself in a variety of disease features, including concentration disorders.
However, poor concentration can also have physical causes: Lack of exercise is often a reason why children cannot concentrate well.
Pathological physical causes can be: brain contusion, whiplash, flu, pneumonia, etc. Intolerance (certain foods, chemicals) and environmental toxins can attack the nervous system. Likewise, insufficient muscle tension to keep the body upright can mean that the child is constantly occupied with actively maintaining himself upright, for example sitting in school, so that he does not have enough energy left to concentrate on the posed Focus on tasks.
- How do I have a child
- How to Build a Shotgun Telescope
- How does adaptation to climate change take place
- What's the nicest thing you've ever done
- What is Augsburg College known for?
- Domestic terrorism is an underestimated national threat
- How can we make investments less boring?
- When should I stop being faithful?
- When does Overwatch 2 take place?
- What does inconjunction mean in astrology
- What did you exaggerate?
- Is it worth buying a Samsung television
- How do I invest in RapidMiner
- Which is Sigourney Weaver's best accomplishment
- Why do some people love black people
- My USA tourist visa was refused
- Why are the people of Bihari so talented
- Patients are usually intimidated by doctors
- What are the best exercise routines
- What qualities would a school teacher have?
- How does depression affect creativity?
- Should I have to be stronger in love
- Which means try to play nicely
- What are the best natural sweeteners
- What is the standard sitcom episode structure
- Why are some rockets spinning
- How dwarves drive cars
- Why is ridicule necessary in the unit test?
- What does br mean in HTML
- What is the zip code of Sunnyvale CAs
- Did they reopen the eggs of the camp?
- What is the it factor
- Which sequels totally messed up the characters?