Should co-education come into schools
Information about the coronavirus
The hotline is used to clarify by telephone whether someone should be considered a clarification case. The Senate Department for Health, Nursing and Equality recommends that you should have a clarification carried out, if
- You have been in the risk area within the last 14 days
- You have had contact with someone in the risk area
- You have had contact with a confirmed case
This Of course, this also applies to daycare children and schoolchildren as well as to all employees at schools and daycare centers. If there are any suspicions, a medical clarification is recommended.
People who made Risk areas should come back and have symptoms with hers Report to the health department. It is very likely that a test will then be carried out by means of a smear and laboratory examination, and isolation at home will be arranged.
We recommend staying at home in the event of a clarification and not going to school or daycare until the clarification has been carried out and a result is available.
Only people with respiratory symptoms who have either stayed in the risk area (definition of the Robert Koch Institute) or had closer contact with a confirmed case in the last 14 days can be considered as well-founded suspected cases.
Definition of contact person
Contact persons are people with cumulative face-to-face ("face-to-face") contact of at least 15 minutes, e.g. during a conversation. This includes, for example, people from living communities in the same household and people who have direct contact with secretions or body fluids, such as kissing, coughing, sneezing.
Obligation to register the school / daycare center
The school principals, the management of the day-care centers and other facilities in which children and adolescents are cared for are obliged to report suspected illness to the health department immediately, unless a doctor has already been called in.
- The report only has to be made if the suspicion is justified both by the clinical picture and by a probable epidemiological connection. The recommendations published by the Robert Koch Institute must be taken into account.
- Access to the facility should be prohibited by the facility management to all persons suspected of being ill.
Confirmation of a suspected caseIf there is a confirmed suspicion, it is necessary that the school management / Kita management immediately
- the responsible Health department,
- the School supervision / daycare supervision and
- the Press office of the Senate Department for Education, Youth and Family informed.
- What do people ask you most often?
- How can I build an aquarium
- Which remineralizing toothpaste actually works
- What are the challenges of microgrid
- How can I learn to breathe
- Why does TRNA need an anti-codon
- What is the modern fashion in India
- What is Form 16A
- How is Sin Cos Tan practically applied
- What will be Groupon's rating on the stock market
- How do I become smarter DNA
- Why is Trump against transgender rights
- What do you love about the rainforest
- What are some occult rituals
- Why do you say hello instead of hello
- What are the automotive-related interview questions
- Why are homo sapiens so weird
- Are ladies fingers fruit or vegetables
- What is your favorite Jaco Pastorius recording?
- How effective is Ba Duan Jin exercise
- Is the dark web free
- What are the best songs by Merle Haggards
- Who doesn't want Clemson to win
- How are societies connected to one another in culture?