Let's hit raindrops on the sidewalk
Translation of "da chuva" in German
Documents Business Solutions Conjugation Synonyms Spell check Help and About Us
These examples may contain rude words based on your search result.
These examples may contain slang words based on your search result.
Lembro-me do Payne, e da chuva.
I remember Payne ... and rain.
Poderíamos usar to pouco da chuva inglesa no nosso árido país.
In our country we could speak a little English rain tolerate.
Quando eras pequeno tinhas medo da chuva.
When you were a little boy, you had this thing because of of the rain.
Até 95% da chuva que cai aqui é gerada pela própria floresta.
Up to 95% of the rain that falls here is generated by the forest itself.
Tenho saudades do som da chuva.
Por toda a Roma, ecoa a presunçosa lenda do portador da chuva.
All of Rome speaks of the inflated legend of the Bringer of the rain.
Miss Acacia, adorava o barrulho da chuva mas ... ela ainda not sabia, que era os batimentos do coração do homem da sua vida.
Miss Acacia loved rain, but she did not know that she heard the heart of her dream prince beat.
O efeito da chuva deve ser considerado em função da instalação do equipamento, tendo em conta o vento e o movimento do veículo.
The effect of the rain must be taken into account, depending on the equipment installed, along with wind and vehicle movement.
E ainda há vantagens políticas em exibir o portador da chuva na minha campanha para um lugar na política.
But there are political advantages if we are the bringer of the rain to display as an advertisement for an office.
Neste momento estão abrigados da chuva.
At the moment they are under an overhang, gone from the rain.
This que poderia voltar antes da chuva.
A acidz da chuva vermelha deve ter secado o solo.
The acid in the redden rain the mother earth must have dried up.
Isto é tão tranquilo, só o barulho da chuva no telhado.
It's so peaceful here, you just hear the rain on the roof.
Continua a olhar para cima, depois da chuva.
That's what I wanted about you too say.
Guardámo-lo nos estábulos, abrigado da chuva.
We took them to the stables, out the rain.
Pode tirar o cavalinho da chuva.
As calçadas estavam molhadas depois da chuva.
Houve uma queda de temperatura depois da chuva.
Anda, vamos sair da chuva.
Acerca da chuva é o seguinte ...
Content may not be appropriate. Examples are only used to help you translate the word or phrase you are looking for in different contexts. They are not selected or reviewed by us and may contain inappropriate language or ideas; please report examples that you would like to edit or not display. Tactical or colloquial translations are generally marked in red or orange.No results were found for this meaning.
Results: 291. Exact: 291. Elapsed time: 106 ms.
Word index: 1-300, 301-600, 601-900
Term index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
Phrase index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
© 2013-2020 Reverso Technologies Inc. All rights reserved.
- Why do odd numbers look more appealing
- What do you think of goats
- Can you build a two-story basement
- How do mathematicians explain irrational number results
- Which companies specialize in marketing mobile games?
- What happened to Trotsky after his exile?
- How do you grow Adams Apple
- How business friendly is Spain
- Improves OCD's analytical skills
- Is the GTX 1050ti future-proof
- What is virtualization
- How did you learn Linux
- Why did Mozart hate Voltaire
- How is school life in Patna
- What are the best brands of trampoline
- Are protists a paraphyletic or polyphyletic group
- Who repairs pots and pans
- How good are batteries in the dollar store
- How was your IES exam in 2019
- Is autism genetic
- Where can I find witch magic
- Which project should be done in CDAC
- What is that Google translator is missing
- How was Mount Holyoke College founded
- Why are car washes bad for cars
- What does wallah mean
- What planet do we live on
- Is AT T the best mobile operator
- Is Robb Stark dead
- Distance learning has a scope
- How is solar energy used in India
- Should America get rid of the police
- What is your greatest quirk and why
- How to make handmade tea