Will Jon Snow be back
"Game of Thrones" Season 5 What happens to Jon Snow after the final? (SPOILER)
The finale of "Game of Thrones" season 5 had some unpleasant surprises in store for many viewers. In what was probably the bloodiest conclusion of all seasons broadcast so far, fans had to say goodbye to numerous characters. The fate of other characters remains uncertain. What's next for Jon Snow? (Caution: the following text contains spoilers!)
The shock is deep. Since the first season all fans of "Game of Thrones" have known that no life in the US series is safe. Any character can die in the next episode - be it disgust or a big favorite. Still, after five seasons, characters emerged who were certain to be in front of the camera until the end of the HBO production. These include Tyrion Lannister (Peter Dinklage), Daenerys Targaryen (Emilia Clarke) and Jon Snow (Kit Harington). One of them, of all people, doesn't seem to have survived the season 5 finale.
Treason of Jon Snow
Under a pretext, Jon Snow is called to the assembled members of the Night’s Watch in "Mother’s Mercy" (S05E10). Before he can understand what is going on, they stab him down. Jon remains motionless on the floor, staring at the sky as the blood spreads around him. Is Jon Really Dead? At least that's what Kit Harington claims and asserts that he won't be back for season 6. (Maybe then for the 7th season?) The hope of a comeback from our favorite bastard dies last. But how could he come back after this deadly attack?
Is there a warg in Jon too?
Bran already proved in the previous season of "Game of Thrones" that the Stark children are endowed with a special ability. Does Jon Snow possibly also have the opportunity as a warg to penetrate into the minds of other people and animals and to control them? Already in season 3, a wildling proved that he can live on in the body of an animal: When Jon Snow kills the warg Orell, part of his soul can survive in an eagle. If Jon is indeed a warg, there is a possibility that he sought protection from his Direwolf Ghost while he was dying. Unfortunately, so far there is no evidence that this is the case and it remains just a fan theory.
Does Melisandre use her skills?
Much more realistic, however, seems to be this speculation, which made the rounds shortly after the finale of the 5th season of "Game of Thrones": With the help of Melisandre's skills, Jon Snow could be given a second life. We have known since season 3 that this is possible. It was then that we met another Red Priest, Thoros of Myr, who was able to revive Beric Dondarrion several times with his magic. Melisandre could be Jon Snow's last hope for a comeback. We may not find out whether she uses her magic until the 6th season. If Kit Harington is right, the answer could not be given until 2017. Do you think Jon is coming back or has "Game of Thrones" actually lost another main character?
- Which students are starting to learn chemistry
- Who created the very first bar of chocolate
- What color is a healthy tongue
- What is x in 7 x 3
- When was the last moon landing
- What's your favorite cocktail on the top shelf
- Is the bass guitar underestimated?
- When do you prepare dinner
- Is the iPhone 6 the best cell phone
- Use WhatsApp or Facebook
- Why are the expectations of students so high?
- Where can civilians buy an MRE?
- What to do with Roger Stone
- Do you know a good Christian EDM
- How many octaves can a viola play?
- What do foreigners think of American diets
- Why is my tiger mosquito bite so big
- Why my headache when I'm shaking
- Pakistani people respect Gandhiji
- What makes you afraid of education?
- Celebrities take many things for granted
- Is it okay to enjoy anal masturbation?
- Why do some stays hate Bang Chan
- What does reach mean on Instagram