How do Muslims marry
Wedding in Islam
For many Muslims, the wedding before Allah is one of the most important celebrations in their lives. Very important: Before the ceremony and the big party, both partners must declare in front of witnesses that they agree to the marriage. That is sealed in a contract - usually by the imam. The families of the bride and groom must also agree to the contract. Sometimes they brought the couple together, but forced marriages are forbidden in Islam, as in all religions and in most countries in the world today. Forced marriages were introduced a long time ago by powerful citizens who wanted to secure or increase the property, wealth and reputation of their families by marrying their children - even against their will.
At a Muslim wedding, after the contract is signed, prayers are held and all visitors read Surah Al-Fatiha. It is a special sura at the beginning of the Koran and is spoken on different occasions and in every prayer. There is no personal wedding saying.
The bride receives a bridal gift for the wedding. Her name is Mahr. It can be a simple ring, but it can also be a lot of money.
The wedding celebrations in the individual countries are very different from one another. For example, Arab Muslims celebrate very differently than Muslim families from Indonesia or Turkey. For some Muslims, the wedding begins with a henna night, in which the bride is painted beautiful patterns with henna on her hands or feet. In other countries men and women celebrate separately. Everywhere it is very happy and festive and of course there is also a delicious meal.
Your questions about marriage in Islam
Are Muslims allowed to choose their spouse themselves?
Why are Muslim women only allowed to marry one Muslim while Muslim men marry a woman of a different faith?
Is it compulsory in Islam to get married?
- What are the texts of Self Control
- Which is the best scientific Linux
- What does the character of this person mean
- What are the monthly allowances in AFMC
- Hyperhidrosis is completely curable through homeopathic treatment
- Who do you think is Rey's father
- There will be another season of Blindspot
- Is IMLI good for your health
- How does Google group cities in the analytics
- Is Guinness World Records biased
- Which channel were the Sopranos on?
- Psychological counseling is really helpful
- When is pre-calculus taught in Canada
- Which career is better
- Is there a Hindi literature blog
- How difficult are English mastiffs to train
- Where should I go in Himachal Pardesh
- Why are laptops more expensive than PCs
- If Kavanagh gives up, Trump will be next
- Are you thai
- Should I exercise all day
- What makes a good foreign minister?
- How will business competition develop?
- What are the characteristics of the army