What is the Airbnbs B2B revenue model
Okanda was founded in 2014 and has a portfolio of over 1,600 locations, including major hotel chains such as Radisson, Hilton, Sheraton and Hyatt. Okanda's online reservation system simplifies the process of viewing and booking rooms for users and enables locations to increase their occupancy. The revenue model consists of a mixture of commission and subscription.
"Okanda quickly became the leader in instant booking hotel meeting rooms, which enabled the portal to grow rapidly," said Spacebase CEO Julian Jost. "Ingmar Bornholz's technological and commercial restructuring has made Okanda an even more successful company over the past two years. We look forward to building on this when we add Okanda to the Spacebase family."
"With Spacebase we have found the ideal home for Okanda - we share the same drive, the same values and the same potential to further revolutionize the event and meeting market," said Ingmar Bornholz, investor and interim CEO of Okanda. "I am happy and grateful that Okanda's success story continues - I wish our team and the Spacebase team every success."
The acquisition marks the next step in Spacebase's second series of acquisitions. In April of this year, Spacebase acquired the specialist for event venues, eventsofa. Spacebase now owns and operates four different brands that cover all segments of the market for small and large meeting and event spaces: Spacebase, Craftspace, Eventofa and Okanda.
"The acquisition of Okanda helps us achieve full B2B market coverage," said Jost. "We are pleased to be number one among the corporate meeting marketplaces in Germany and the only one that offers instant booking functions on our platform."
The acquisition of Okanda aims to make Spacebase even more competitive and better positioned for long-term growth.
"With the successful acquisition of Okanda, Spacebase has further rounded off its offering in the meeting and event industry," says Peter Blach, Managing Director of AktivMedia GmbH and publisher of various MICE publications, including the BlachReport. "Both users and providers of event spaces benefit because online booking productively brings together supply and demand. These four Spacebase platforms bring clarity to the" jungle "of locations out there and help the organizers to make their experience marketing events a success to lead."
The financial terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
- Can narcissism be explained more evolutionarily?
- What are some misconceptions about motherhood
- How many people die from hospital infections
- How is the engine thrust measured
- IBM WebSphere is free
- Are psychopaths capable of being poets
- Have you ever played the electric violin?
- What is a hedge fund
- How do I update Windows Edge
- Where did Hrithik Roshan learn to dance?
- Do I need an editorial calendar
- What is a subconscious and a conscious
- Can circular reasoning prove a sentence
- What makes an island uninhabitable?
- Why don't people like Tom Brady
- What's the latest in cold fusion
- Is Morocco a good country for backpackers?
- What is a diffusion study
- Lively academy is good for freshmen
- How big is the biggest dog
- Testosterone increases when you stop masturbating
- Everyone uses SASS now
- How have addicts got over their addiction
- What kind of lawyer handles car accidents