Sage Mode is a dojutsu in Naruto
Rikudō (六道, "Six Paths") is a term that appears several times in the plot, the exact meaning of which has not yet been clarified. So it is not known which six paths we are talking about. In addition, there does not appear to be a common link between all uses. It is noticeable, however, that many terms have a reference to DōjutsuRinnegan. The term has already been used in the following contexts:
- Rikudō Sennin (六道 仙人, "Hermit of the Six Paths") - Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki, the founder of the Ninshū.
- Futarime no Rikudō (二人 目 の 六道, "Six Second Generation Paths") - Obito Uchiha describes himself or Madara as the second Rikudō Sennin.
- Sanninme no Rikudō (三人 目 の 六道, "Six Third Generation Paths") - Nagato is known as the third owner of Obito's Rinnegan.
- Rikudō Senjutsu (六道 仙術, "Six Paths Hermit Technique") - A special form of Senjutsu.
- Rikudō Sennin Mōdo (六道 仙人 モ ー ド, Six paths hermit mode) - A reinforced form of the Sennin Mōdo.
- Rikudō Jūbi Kyūin (六道 十 尾 柩 印, Six paths ten-tail coffin seal) - A fūinjutsu, with which one seals Jūbi in one's own body.
- Rikudō - Chibaku Tensei (六道 地 爆 天 星, "Six Paths Earth Explosion Sky Star") - A ninjutsu used with the Yin and Yang forces of the Six Paths.
- Rikudō no Jutsu (六道 の 術, "Six Path Technology") - The basic technique of the Rinnegan.
- Pain Rikudō (ペ イ ン 六道, "Six Paths of Pain") - The six different jutsu that the Rinnegan makes possible for its wearer.
- Rikudō no Kinjutsu (六道 の 禁 術, "Forbidden Technique of the Six Paths") - Hashirama Senju uses the word in relation to Gedō - Rinne Tensei no Jutsu.
- Rikudō no Bō (六道 の 棒, "Staff of the Six Paths") - This is how Naruto calls his Gudōdama staffs.
- Rikudō no Chakura (六道 の チ ャ ク ラ, "Six Paths Chakra") - A special chakra whose owners can, among other things, levitate.
- Rikudō no Sennin Chakura (六道 の 仙人 チ ャ ク ラ, "Six Paths Hermit Chakra") - From this chakra Naruto forms his Gudōdama rods.
- After Kurama has lost to Naruto Uzumaki and he seals the Bijū, it says it "... koryaa ... Rikudō no x...!?" (... こ り ゃ あ ... 六道 の x...!?", "...This is... x the Six Paths !! "), where the x stands for a word that is not pronounced by Kurama. So what exactly it refers to is unknown.
- Should McDonalds have more choices for vegetarians
- Does flea spray work
- What are Indeeds Income
- How would you explain the term inequality?
- Can we change our elective?
- Honda still makes 230 dirt bikes
- Should we sleep more with a fever
- Are any meaningful questions ever asked about Quora?
- What went wrong with Yahoo Labs
- Is peanut butter bad for gastritis
- How do other atheists justify celebrating Christmas?
- How do I get an agency
- Which pump is used for high pressure
- What defines road legally for a motorcycle
- What is salt good for?
- What do MBBS textbooks cost
- Jesse dies in Breaking Bad
- Planet X could be a dwarf planet
- How does Adaboost Adaptive Boosting work
- Who switches to American airlines
- What are transgenic organisms
- Which artist sang the song Selene
- Who first started the word YouTuber
- Which is better productivity or perfection