Why did I feel so unmotivated
No mood? 15 tips against acute discomfort
Everyone knows these phases: no desire for anything - zero enthusiasm. A state of perma procrastination in the middle of a black hole in motivation. Classic symptoms for such No mood are also: continued laziness, total indolence, intense chilling. In the final stage: excessive nihilism. Clench your teeth and go through with it, motto: Especially now!, it is rarely done. Unfortunately, to overcome such a dead end, more is needed ...
➠ Content: This is what awaits you
➠ Content: This is what awaits you
From the zero-minded attitude to the zero-minded generation
Classically, children between the ages of four and six do a so-called Zero-fancy phase by. This is considered part of personal development and usually goes away again soon.
Until she was in puberty as Zero-minded attitude occurs again. Also temporarily. Hopefully.
In the early 1980s, the entirety of the young people was once put under general suspicion and as "Zero-minded generation“Denotes - accompanied by characteristics such as increasing Frustration, radicalization and drug use. But of course that's nonsense.
trigger The acute displeasure and the no-go-to mood in adolescence are usually frustrated with learning, the feeling of being overwhelmed, coupled with insecurity and vague fears about the future.
Of course, those who are less optimistic about the future, have no goals or hardly see any success for themselves will also see no need to make an effort. This is a perfect playground for the weaker self.
However, this also applies later advanced age.
Again and again diving here Zero fancy phases and periods of massive listlessness - whether during your studies, at work or even in a relationship. Somehow the air is out right now, and the low motivation is widening ... Diagnosis: "NBS" - acute Zero buck syndrome.
Not in the mood for work: "Leave me alone, I have NBS!"
First of all, Null Bock Syndrome is just one Symptom, not a disease. It usually doesn't take more than a few hours or a few days on the job. However, if frustration, listlessness and listlessness last longer, you should take a closer look.
The persistent slack and no-beating phases could also be a signal for a wrong diet, too little sport or even one depressive illness be.
In that case, you should consult a doctor and do something one way or another. Waiting usually only leads to worse and worse Lack of motivation becomes chronic.
15 tips against a zero-mood mood and acute lack of motivation
You can also have the zero-minded syndrome resolutely counteract. For example like this ...
- Answer the questions: "What am I doing this for, what is my goal?" Hang the - convincing - Answer clearly visible on - at home, in the car, in the office.
- Do more often Breaks. The stomach reports when it is empty - unfortunately the brain does not. Experts therefore advise taking a five to ten minute break every 90 minutes several times a day, not only when the batteries are empty.
- Get to know your body's signals, for example when you need to get away from stress and pressure, and react to them with tried and tested methods Relaxation exercises.
- Establish a new rhythm. The low motivation is often caused by our Biorhythm has lost the rhythm - for example after a long break (vacation, illness, etc.). Bring your body back on track, and the desire will come again.
- Take the time for at least seven, better eight hours of sleep. That can work wonders.
- Make sure you have enough exercise and an active balance to your job. Three times 20 minutes of exercise a week is enough.
- Your colleagues are more motivated right now? Then look for their company and let yourself be infected by their enthusiasm. And avoid unmotivated colleagues.
- Introduce a Success diary, in which you write down your successes, even small ones, on a daily basis.
- Maintain positive beliefs, so-called affirmations, such as: "My success is in my hands."
- Focus on the next projects. Visualize The successful outcome and try to evoke the joy that goes with it.
- Call yourself your biggest ever Sense of achievement into memory. How did you feel about it? Take the feeling with you as a drive.
- Look back and see when you last enjoyed your job: Has anything changed since then? What was it specifically? Can you do the change influence positively?
- Take your time and reflect The way you think and talk about the job right now. Change negative phrases to positive ones.
- Check which ones can be implemented in the short term Changes Be able to increase or revive your motivation.
- See one bad day for what it is: an experience and a good teacher. A new day begins tomorrow!
Other readers will find these articles interesting:
Jochen Mai is the founder and editor-in-chief of the career bible. The author of several books lectures at the TH Köln and is a sought-after keynote speaker, coach and consultant.
- How was your experience with edc
- What is the temperature of lava
- Why are aspies hated
- What happens during an alcohol detox?
- How can I become an Anglican?
- What is a litter in geology
- Can you short-circuit an ETF
- Can TRT be used temporarily
- What does wallah mean
- What's the worst part about writing
- What do you call your uncle's wife
- What do you want to teach someone
- How is Christ University for Physics
- Where is black marble found
- How did Fidel Castro get so rich
- How big is the IT market
- What is control structure
- How many Muslims support Triple Talaq
- Which CIA job is most like the movies
- What elements are in dynamite
- What if the American Revolution failed
- How can I strengthen my gums
- What do frivolous suits mean
- How can we ask things from governments