Who is the richest woman in Algeria
Algeria is the largest country in Africa and the most populous in the Maghreb. The gross domestic product has fallen to an average of 1.4% since 2016. The reason for this is the decline in the economic volume of fossil fuels. As before, Algeria's development, like that of the economy as a whole, is unilaterally dependent on the production and export of oil and natural gas. Almost half of the 40 million Algerians are under 25 years old. The country's central economic policy challenge is to create enough jobs for the young, rapidly growing population. Algeria's natural resources are coming under increasing pressure as a result of economic and population growth and climate change - especially in the fertile north of the country, where 68 percent of the population live on a fifth of the country's territory.
As a major political and economic player in the region, Algeria has taken on a pioneering role on various environmental issues. The aim of the German-Algerian cooperation is to fill the region's very progressive environmental legislation with life and to implement an integrated environmental policy. To this end, GIZ supports the intersectoral planning and coordination skills of the Algerian administrative institutions.
The focus of the cooperation is environmental policy, including in the areas of sustainable use of natural resources and protection of biodiversity, adaptation to climate change, waste management and the promotion of environmentally friendly technologies and innovations.
GIZ's main client is the BMZ. In addition, GIZ International Services is active on behalf of other donors such as the European Union and the private sector.
- How is Jesus a Savior
- Are you still staying in Bangalore
- What is special about tiny houses
- Is there a maximum size for galaxies
- Why does Interstellar make me cry
- What are symptoms of AIDS
- Why is pop music so awful now
- Which online gambling websites can I trust
- When was acrylic paint invented
- What does style foreground mean in poetry?
- How can I improve the application process for Harvards?
- Why is it important to understand the instruction cycle
- Can BMP image increase hosting bandwidth
- IBM WebSphere is free
- What is Vivace Tempo
- Has Yo Yo Ma gone to Harvard
- How to carry out a DDoS attack
- What are journal levels
- Which electronic parts are susceptible to ESD
- Is it possible to mask hydrocodone
- The fate of Ethiopia depends on precipitation
- Why cat haters don't like cats
- Which part of computer science is important
- How can I create hunger