The Bikram teacher training is worth it
Yoga teacher training
Gentle & Yin yoga teacher training
Teacher Training 200h
100 hours of which immersion is possible
2021 start in September (see below for all dates)
with Judith Temmel & guest teachers
Your Yoga is incredibly proud and is now very happy to offer our own yoga teacher training in our Bikram Yoga Studio Hamburg - Your Yoga - Eppendorf! We have been in the heart of Eppendorf for 22 years and the time is ripe to deepen and share our long-standing knowledge and skills with you.
Our 200 hours Your Yoga "Gentle & Yin Yoga Teacher Training" takes place in two parts (Yoga Alliance certified).
The first 100 hours of the training are our immersion, which is open to both prospective yoga teachers and interested students who simply deepen their own practice and learn even more about the yoga philosophy, correct alignment, bandhas, chakras, meditation and pranayama or anatomy want.
In the second part we go into more detail on the structure of a yoga class. Hands on assists, meaningful and necessary announcements and how to find your own voice in yoga are taught here. Here everything revolves around equipping yourself with the necessary tools so that you can teach and design meaningful and safe yoga classes.
The second part can also be booked spontaneously at the end of the immersion. So that the way to complete yoga training is open to you until the end. At the end of the second block there will also be a theoretical and a practical exam.
The teaching styles are primarily Gentle and Yin Yoga. In the Gentle you learn the necessary stability. We care a lot about the bandhas, our core and secure stance. In Yin Yoga the whole thing is gentler. The main target areas are the fasciae, connective tissue, joints and bones. Together they form a wonderful symbiosis of powerful, strengthening exercises as well as gentle and opening poses. In addition, there will also be units with slow flows, in which breathing and movement are consciously combined. This gives you a secure and very extensive foundation for your yoga practice and your yoga classes.
The training is managed of Judith Temmel, Founder and owner of Your Yoga and longtime yoga teacher with more than 22 years of teaching experience and over 26 years of yoga practice. Focus: Gentle, Yin, Bikram and Forrest Yoga and other guest teachers.
Your special bonus: Your Yoga also gives you a yoga flat rate (worth € 545)! This means from the time of your binding registration and receipt of full payment (2 months before the start at the earliest) the yoga flat rate is automatically free in our studio and you can come to yoga as often as you want. So that you are top fit and well prepared by the start of your training.
Contents of the yoga training:
- Asana Clinic (healthy alignment of the various yoga postures)
- Individual bone structure, how your body affects your yoga
- Anatomy & Injury Prevention
- Photo analysis of individual yoga poses (at the beginning & end of the training)
- Yoga philosophy from the roots to modern yoga
(Bhagavad Gita, Hindu gods, Ashtanga path)
- Yoga is a broad term and why it is becoming more and more important
- Pranayama (breathing techniques)
- Kriyas (purification techniques)
- Energy systems (prana, bandhas, chakras, koshas, nadis, vayus)
- Yoga teaching methods, language, intention, preparation
- Teaching practice in small groups
- Hands on assists, giving meaningful help in yoga classes
- Sequencing yoga classes
- Ethics & Mindfulness
- Authentic yoga, find your voice as a yoga teacher
- Business Yoga What to Consider When Teaching Yoga
(Professional liability, responsibility, marketing, self-worth)
Approximate daily routine:
8.00 a.m. - 8.45 a.m. Meditation & Pranayama
8.45 - 9.45 a.m. Time for questions from the previous day, introduction to the focus of the day
9.45 - 10.00 a.m. small break
10 a.m. - 11.30 a.m. yoga class
11.30 a.m. - 1 p.m. lunch break
1 p.m. - 5 p.m. Main topic of the day, theory and practical exercises (including a short break)
On the first day of the training you will receive our extensive teacher manual, which will serve as a basis for the training.
Training dates for 2021 from September are coming soon
Price: € 3,200
Early bird: € 2,900 until 08/14/2021 (200 hours)
Immersion: 1.700 € (100 hours)
BONUS for the 200 hour training: Yoga flat rate valued at € 545 free of charge from receipt of full payment.
Payment in installments possible.
Registration and information:
[email protected] - Keyword: Yoga teacher training
- Have the ability to unlearn
- What is sensitivity reading
- Can someone write an essay on alcoholism?
- Some youtube channels for humanities grade 11
- America has roots for Boris Johnson
- When does biogas become profitable?
- What causes ghosting on monitors
- During photosynthesis, plants produce carbon dioxide
- Which book is best for suitability
- What is a fail-open valve
- What training should we take after 12
- Does animal tourism hurt or help animals?
- How did I stop stealing
- How do you think about children
- Why is Brodh V underestimated in India
- Can play the PS Vita PS2 games
- Is Bixby better than Siri
- What was the best company ever
- How circumcised men masturbate
- Is this considered plagiarism
- Bitcoin was a scam
- Is Israel as partisan as the US
- Is orange juice better for skin lightening
- Can I make money with Shopmatic?