What can I do with Muscadine grapes
Are you looking for original recipes with grapes and raisins? Then we recommend you pay a visit to our recipe page and our YouTube channel.
Distance training to become a holistic nutritionist
Are you interested in what's in our food and want to know how nutrients and vital substances affect the body? Do you want a healthy life for yourself, your family and fellow human beings? Nutritionists are popular - but the holistic aspect that is needed for sustainable health is often forgotten when giving advice. At the Academy of Naturopathy, you will get to know the connections between lifestyle and diet as well as physical and psychological well-being.
That educates interested people like you in around 16 months to become a holistic nutritionist out.
Is this article worth reading?
Share this article
- (1) Fresh grapes, nutritional calculator
- (2) Minh Anh Thu Phan et al, Interactions between phytochemicals from fruits and vegetables: Effects on bioactivities and bioavailability, Crit Rev Food Sci Nutr, May 2018
- (3) Birgit Holst et al, Nutrients and phytochemicals: from bioavailability to bioefficacybeyond antioxidants, Science Direct, 2008
- (4) Ellen Scherbaum, Kathi Hacker, residues and contaminants in fresh fruit from conventional cultivation 2019 - A report from our everyday laboratory work, Chemical and Veterinary Investigation Office Stuttgart
- (5) Zuriñe Rasines-Perea et al, Grape Polyphenols ’Effects in Human Cardiovascular Diseases and Diabetes, Molecules, January 2017
- (6) Sandra Maria Barbalho, Grape juice or wine: which is the best option? Crit Rev Food Sci Nutr, January 2020
- (7) Chandra K. Singh et al, Resveratrol, in its natural combination in whole grape, for health promotion and disease management, Ann N Y Acad Sci, August 2015
- (8) Table of fructose contents
- (9) Alexandra Olmo-Cunillera et al, Is Eating Raisins Healthy ?, Nutrients, January 2020
- (10) JoLynne D Wightman et al, Effect of grape and other berries on cardiovascular health, J Sci Food Agric, June 2015
- (11) C. F. Haskell-Ramsay et al, Cognitive and mood improvements following acute supplementation with purple grape juice in healthy young adults Eur J Nutr, April 2017
- (12) Jixiao Zhu et al, Could grape-based food supplements prevent the development of chronic kidney disease? Crit Rev Food Sci Nutr, October 2019
- (13) Lisa M Vislocky et al, Biomedical effects of grape products, Nutr Rev, November 2010
- (14) Qing Liu et al, Comparison of Antioxidant Activities of Different Grape Varieties, Molecules, October 2018
- (15) Andréa Novell Lethal, effects of abamectin on the aquatic organisms Daphnia similis, Chironomus xanthus and Danio rerio, Chemosphere, January 2012
- (16) Cetrimonium chloride, EEC
- (17) Getting to the bottom of Cetrimonium chloride, GALAB, January 2021
- (18) Thomas James Wood et al, The environmental risks of neonicotinoid pesticides: a review of the evidence post 2013 Environ Sci Pollut Res Int, July 2017
- (19) Patricia M Aron et al, Flavan-3-ols: nature, occurrence and biological activity, Mol Nutr Food Res, January 2008
- (20) Gowri Raman et al, Dietary intakes of flavan-3-ols and cardiovascular health: a field synopsis using evidence mapping of randomized trials and prospective cohort studies, Syst Rev, July 2018
- (21) Nurhan Unusan, Proanthocyanidins in grape seeds: An updated review of their health benefits and potential uses in the food industry, Journal of Functional Foods, April 2020
- (22) Fulvio Mattivi et al, Metabolite profiling of grape: Flavonols and anthocyanins Comparative Study, J Agric Food Chem, October 2006
- (23) John Shi et al, Polyphenolics in grape seeds-biochemistry and functionality, J Med Food, 2003
- (24) Abdur Rauf et al, A comprehensive review of the health perspectives of resveratrol, Food Funct, December 2017
- (25) How are seedless grapes grown ?, Wissenschaft.de, November 2018
- (26) Emely Riemer, Table Grapes: Delicious fruit to snack on and refine, NDR, September 2020
- (27) Katja Tölle, trail mix test: Often pesticides and mineral oil detected, Ökotest - Yearbook Children and Family for 2020
- (28) Juliano Garavaglia et al, Grape Seed Oil Compounds: Biological and Chemical Actions for Health, Nutr Metab Insights, September 2016
- (29) Maryam Navaee et al, Comparing the Effect of Foot Massage with Grape Seed Oil and Sweet Almond Oil on Physiological Leg Edema in Primigravidae: A Randomized Clinical Trial, Evid Based Complement Alternat Med, January 2020
- (30) Haili Zhang et al, The impact of grape seed extract treatment on blood pressure changes - A meta-analysis of 16 randomized controlled trials, Medicine (Baltimore), August 2016
- (31) Federica Pasini et al, Recovery of Oligomeric Proanthocyanidins and Other Phenolic Compounds with Established Bioactivity from Grape Seed By-Products, Molecules, February 2019
- (32) California Table Grape Commission, Guidelines for Use of California Table Grape Powder in Health Research Studies, October 2017
- (33) Silvia Passini, Grape Cure - The Scientific Value of the Ancient Grape Cure in Trentino, expo2015, November 2014
- (34) Michael Greger, What About the French Paradox ?, Nutrition Facts, May 2018
- (35) Scott Maier, Alcohol Abuse Increases Risk of Heart Attack, Atrial Fibrillation and Heart Failure - Despite Myths, Reducing Alcohol Intake Could Reduce Cardiovascular Disease, University of California San Francisco, January 2017
- (36) Vivian Maria Burin et al, Color, phenolic content and antioxidant activity of grape juice, Ciênc Tecnol Aliment, December 2010
- (37) Amy Roeder, Skip the juice, go for whole fruit, The Harvard Gazette, August 2013
- (38) Alina Margean et al, An Overview of Effects Induced by Pasteurization and High-Power Ultrasound Treatment on the Quality of Red Grape Juice, Molecules, April 2020
- (39) Robert Krikorian et al, Concord grape juice supplementation improves memory function in older adults with mild cognitive impairment, Cambridge University Press, December 2009
- (40) Table for glycemic index and glycemic load of selected foods, Provita Institut
- (41) Grape Seed Extract, WebMD
- (42) Gene Bruno, OPC, Literature Education Series On Dietary Supplements, 2004
Notice on health issues
This information is passed to the best of my knowledge and belief. They are intended exclusively for those interested and for further training and are in no way to be understood as diagnostic or therapeutic instructions. We do not assume any liability for damages of any kind, which arise directly or indirectly from the use of the information. If you suspect illness, please consult your doctor or alternative practitioner
Subscribe to Newsletter
Exciting information about health and nutrition
1x per month
Login Successful. You will shortly receive a confirmation at the specified email address.
With your registration you allow the regular sending of the newsletter and accept the data protection regulations.
HEALTH CENTER © 2021 Neosmart Consulting AG. All rights reserved.
- Why is a centaur called a centaur
- Which debt fund is the best
- What is Hyperledger
- Which hygiene cosmetic products are actually harmful?
- Why would anyone want to visit England?
- Can a pipe occur in the water
- What is the nature of your questions
- Feedback forms for websites
- Why should you stop being obsessed with violence?
- What should I avoid with acrylic nails?
- Will Gorilla Glue stop a water leak?
- Is histiocytosis a type of cancer
- Consultants are only smart people to hire
- Why is movement important in physics
- Ubersuggest is exactly for SEO
- When did you stop watching Disney Channel?
- How good is the Valparaiso University
- Erlang has a future
- What are some medical treatments for aids
- Do narcissists have a favorite victim
- Music lovers are looking for new artists
- What is the ICTP Ramanujan Prize
- How can you flavor natural yogurt
- Which bike is best under 200cc