What video computer game were you addicted to?
Cell phone addict? My tips
Imagine the following scene:
You sit in your room and read a book. Suddenly your cell phone makes a "pling" tone and a message appears on your lock screen. Immediately you leave your book. The message is from your friend Pauline. She says: I'll come around 2:30 p.m. At the moment it is 13:00. "Ok" you answer then. Then you text a few other messages, play a video game, and watch videos on YouTube and TikTok. Suddenly the doorbell rings. It's Pauline! You look at your watch. In fact, it's already 2:30 p.m. But you were only on the phone a little bit!
Cell phone addict?
If something like this happens to you often, you are addicted to cell phones. And then you should do something about it! In older articles I read that some of you don't have a cell phone. I don't think that's uncool. That's not abnormal either. I got a cell phone for my last birthday (I don't want to say which one) and have been using it every day since then. I can do great things with it. For example, doing something for children, making cartoons or chatting with friends. But too much of it is harmful. Here are my tips on how to keep track of your time on your phone.
1. Pay attention to the time. In the example I gave above, someone is not paying attention to the time. You have a watch on your cell phone! For example, you could say “10 minutes left”. Or set an alarm clock (also works on the mobile phone)
2. Set yourself a challenge. You can do this by using a certain app or function (for Apple there is a function, for Android I think an app called "Quality Time", but I'm not sure so check again before you install anything) your screen time every day measures. At the end of the day you can then see your screen time and set yourself a challenge for the next day.
3. Put in a lock. You can set a time on almost every cell phone from which you can no longer use the cell phone. For me it is 7:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. But you can also set a time limit on many cell phones, for example only one hour a day.
I hope I could help you if you have the same problem.
LG your Snowflame
- What is Tevin Campbell's most successful song
- How are metal prices determined
- What is tax amnesty
- Hiring the NSA business analysts
- How is the WiFi at VIT Vellore
- What does Vivo mean in music
- Are the people in Santa Ana CA friendly
- Are hospital detoxification treatments effective?
- How do we use extracts in essays
- What do we understand about God
- How do I delete my Xing account
- Pakistanis hate Mustafa Kemal Atatuerk
- Have Spanish explorers settled in Spain
- Why are conflict and politics always waiting for you?
- Why are Arabs so racist
- Why are transformers used in transmission lines
- Why do you like to eat peanuts
- Why are computers or AI usually female?
- Who uses MongoDB
- Apple cable plugs are protected by IP
- Google G Suite is free
- How many calories do weight lifting exercises burn
- Can we use BYJUs on a cell phone
- Do you like realistic or unrealistic games
- Will Hair Conditioner removes the dandruff
- Top 5 global marketing agencies
- Where can I buy dentures
- How do I not like Instagram photos
- What is a subconscious and a conscious
- When did you stop believing in others?
- Why is it necessary to have a dream
- Where can I learn to produce EDM songs
- Is CCTV convex or concave