How can I attain godlike powers
Shun Shun Rikka
Shun Shun Rikka
Orihime's power manifests itself in the hair clips that her brother gave her. she calls herself Shun Shun Rikka (盾 舜 六 花, German: Six shielded hibiscus flowers) and gives Orihime, according to Sousuke Aizen, the god-like power to reject everything that has happened. So it can heal any injury and theoretically even reanimate the dead. Orihime's feelings affect her powers. Sadness, doubt, or worry weaken them, while feelings such as determination strengthen them. The Shun Shun Rikka represent Orihime's character, Ayame, for example, represents the shyness, while Shun'o seems to be the cheerful and friendly part of Orihime's character. Hinagiku could portray her strange traits, such as her taste for food. Baigon would then be the protective aspect of their personality. It is not known what character trait Lily embodies. Tsubaki stands pretty much alone as courage / determination, or rather the somewhat "bad" character traits of Orihime and since Orihime makes very little use of these qualities, Tsubaki and thus Orihime's only offensive ability is probably the least pronounced.
- Ayame is a feminine spirit and is very shy. She wears a dress that is longer than her body. Together with Shun'ō, she can treat all wounds and
Heal injuries and even resuscitate the dead.
- Baigon is a male spirit. He wears a mask that covers the lower half of his face. He can create a shield together with Hinagiku and Lily. His German voice actor is Reinhart Schulat.
- Hinagiku is a male spirit. He can create a shield together with Baigon and Lily.
- Lily (リ リ ィ, Riri, German: lily)
- Lily is a female ghost with pink hair and a blue swimsuit. She also has a tattoo at the bottom of her back. She can work with Baigon and Hinagiku to create a shield.
- Shun'ō is a female friendly ghost with a ponytail. She and Tsubaki are usually the ones who talk to Orihime. She can heal together with Ayame.
- Tsubaki is a male spirit who is the only one who can attack the Shun Shun Rikka. The stronger Orihime's anger, the stronger the attack. However, Orihime is not a fan of violence and is always worried and afraid, which means that Tsubaki is often injured in an attack.
The Shun Shun Rikka allow Orihime three techniques: attack, defense and healing. The implementation consisted in the beginning by saying the names of the fairies, then the name of the technology and then the summoning I refuse (私 は 拒絶 す る, watashi wa kyozetsu suru). In the meantime she can do it without the steps mentioned above.
- Santen Kesshun (三天 結 盾, German roughly Triple Heavenly Connection Shield) is Orihime's defense technique. The incantation arranges Hinagiku, Lily, and Baigon in a triangle and forms a barrier that can ward off anything on the other side. Because the barrier can also ward off negative events, the shield can also function as a kind of airbag that helps Orihime and everyone in a certain area to survive a potentially fatal fall unharmed.
- Sōten Kisshun (双 天 帰 盾, German roughly Double Heavenly Return Shield) is Orihime's healing technique, although it goes far beyond simple healing. The incantation has Ayame and Shun'ō form a semi-oval barrier over anyone and anything Orihime wants. When active, the shield ricochets off anything negative that was directed at what is inside the barrier. Regardless of the extent of the damage (whether on a living or non-living object), the shield can completely restore the object. According to Aizen, this ability is not about reversing time or changing dimensions, but rather the ability to correct an object at will - according to Aizen: the power of a god. In this way, it can even revive the dead. It has recently been able to prevent objects inside the barrier from leaving the barrier.
- This is the aspect of her power that caught Aizen's interest because, in Aizen's words, it "violates the reality of God". In the beginning it was still believed that Orihime needed at least part of what was to be healed, restored, or repaired. It was unable to restore Tsubaki after its destruction because it was torn into small, untraceable shreds. However, it was noted by Hachigen Ushouda, a Vizard, that Orihime should also be able to heal an object or person without actually having any part of it. It is also known that one of the six fairies takes longer to heal. It also takes longer to restore reiatsu. This could explain why one of the six fairies takes longer to heal, since they are parts of Orihime's own reiatsu.
- Koten Zanshun (孤 天 斬 盾, German roughly Lone Heavenly Cutting Edge Shield) is Orihime's offensive technique. The formula conjures up Tsubaki, which forms a thin shield on either side of itself. By flying towards the enemy, he can reject anything that touches him, pierce through the enemy and achieve the same effect as a sword. Although Tsubaki can pierce his way through anything, he is slowed down by the pacifist nature of Orihime, who hates to use force and therefore always doubts when attacking. So the attack is greatly weakened, making the attack easy to counter and Tsubaki easy to injure. This also implies that the full extent of this technique has not yet been shown.
- What is your favorite short inspirational video
- How can I change my server location
- Are RISC processors more expensive than CISC
- What do many people misunderstand about Alabama
- Why austenitic steels are not heat treatable
- How often do you pamper yourself
- Why are people so irritating
- Is the oxygen low at higher altitudes?
- Italians look Middle Eastern
- Is addiction genetic
- How does an INTJ deal with conflict
- What is the simplest meditation technique
- How do you rate body fat
- Occupy the canvas in Moto G3
- What is a friend with definitions
- Why does BTS sing
- What is product change
- Are there allergy shots for dogs
- Is Microsoft serious about Sway
- Is the acute myeloid leukemia M2 treatable?
- Cracking concrete floors
- How do yeast cells multiply
- How are new fonts designed
- How should I practice being open-minded