What is the name of this work of art
Art means that you can do something that not everyone can do. A work of art is then a thing that belongs to art. Anyone who makes works of art is an artist; anyone who is familiar with art is an art connoisseur.
Originally, art also meant science and technology. Nowadays, when you hear the word, one thinks primarily of the “fine arts”. Such works of art do not necessarily have to serve something: Often people only like a work of art because it looks special, because it makes them think or makes them feel something. Many museums offer the opportunity to look at works of art.
In the fine arts something is made, for example a painting or a statue or a building. The performing arts include dance, but also theater and film. Music and literature are also types of art.
Art can be "representational" or abstract. Representative art shows something clearly, you can immediately see what is meant. Nevertheless, it describes more than you see or hear: a flower in a painting is a flower, but it also stands for freshness, life and beauty. Comics are also concrete art. When it comes to abstract art, you usually have to think twice. It doesn't show things so much, but shapes and colors: lines, circles, squares, surfaces.
Anne Vallyer-Coster painted all kinds of works of art over 250 years ago.
"The Thinker" by August Rodin is a famous statue.
The artist Joseph Beuys
- What is Omaha NE known for?
- What is the significance of perspiration 1
- Can I use Jio in iPhone 6S?
- Why does pop music scare me?
- When was electrical recording invented?
- Have we discovered the largest neutron stars
- Who gets the delivery fee in DoorDash
- What is a good sex chat room
- What's wrong with climate science deniers
- How did you come to IBM?
- What is a good electrical insulator
- Why am I tired but not sleeping
- What causes side stitches when running
- Why not a wooden computer
- Who loves Jack Skellington
- Any footballer can become a decent freestyle
- What is the trajectory of Halley's Comet
- What are some non-dairy dessert options
- How does a student with difficulty make money?
- What is conservation economy
- What is Aussie Digital
- Ever get paranoid why
- What is the best price for Intalox tags
- How do I find people here
- Which of the BITS is the best
- Can entrepreneurship lift you out of the depression
- What are typical management information systems
- How is the Bhilai GATE Academy doing
- How do you approve comments on Facebook
- Why can't Siri control the iPhone's stopwatch?
- How tender does papain make meat
- Have you heard of Dawty Music Group?
- Sam Smith uses auto-voting