Which is Ozzy Osbourne's best album
Ozzy Osbourne recently shared how liberally he approached the recordings for his new solo record, Ordinary Man. In a real epidemic year for the singer (numerous injuries and illnesses tied him to bed for months) the new songs also brought relaxation with them.
The numerous fans around the world seem to hear that too. In the first week after its release, they made “Ordinary Man” the most successful record in the 71-year-old's career - if you only look at positions in the charts.🛒 Black Sabbath Shirt on Amazon
As "Consequence Of Sound" reports, the LP debuted at number 3 on the Billboard 200 charts in the US and also tops the Billboard rock album charts. The new record Osbournes reached the top 10 of the album charts in Great Britain, Sweden, Germany, Australia, Italy and Ireland.
In the US alone, Ozzy sold 77,000 copies of Ordinary Man, including 65,000 analog records. Osbourne's last album, “Scream” (2010), “only” made it to fourth place. It is possible that the production of the long player also played a large part in the success. The rock veteran previously played with Post Malone ("Take What You Want") and then let his producer Andrew Watt help him in the studio.
Duff McKagan from Guns N ‘Roses and Chad Smith, drummer of Red Hot Chili Peppers, joined in and turned the recordings into a" casual jam session ", as Osbourne himself admitted in an interview.
- Where can I learn ANSYS
- What is the definition of deep anatomy
- What was your happiest moment in PUBG
- What company made the first iPhone
- Why did the moon tilt?
- What is flexible about autonomy
- What is a projective representation
- Oxygenated water can give you more energy
- How will climate change affect Fairbanks AK
- What makes Trump's leaks leak
- Does anyone know a sick dubstep
- What is magneto-optical storage
- Passengers can drink in the car
- Is language only for communication
- Hoboken real estate
- Decentralized transactions are possible
- What Australian gifts can I take with me overseas
- The hybridization only leads to a covalent bond
- Why do people go to Puerto Rico
- How popular is Family Mart in Japan
- What happens during an alcohol detox?
- Why is a hydration reaction important
- What is the best travel guide website
- How much gas is left in the world