What is code block in programming
Development environments usually differentiate between different build processes for different program versions. Usually a version for debugging and a so-called release version. The release version is the finished product that should run in a highly optimized manner. The build process should therefore run in a highly optimized manner and must not contain any debug information. The debug version should not be compiled in an optimized way (this saves time) and should contain additional information which should help with troubleshooting.
Which configuration should be used can be set in the 'Build' menu:
The exact configurations for a build target can be called up in the menu item 'Build options' for the project:
Here we can see right away why a development environment is a challenge for a C beginner that I didn't want to take on at the beginning of the tutorial. Hundreds of switches can be adjusted somehow and that is not to be expected of a beginner.
The configuration can be selected on the left.
It doesn't hurt to get an initial overview of the settings. In the next few lessons, we'll take a closer look at the more interesting areas of debuggers, compilers, and linkers.
- Where do olive trees grow
- What is the formula for pressure difference
- Where do words come from
- What is the main cause of leukemia
- Is wine considered a carbohydrate
- What is the decimal value of 1001
- What sells quickly on eBay
- Why are acidity regulators added to food
- What are some Animated Romantic TV Series
- What are some unusual buildings in Melbourne
- What is the best college in Nebraska
- Who are the best filmmakers in the Czech Republic
- What is the notation of Raga Bagesri
- How many types of hacking are there
- Why are birthday parties important
- What is the definition of legal rights
- Do you think Snoop Dogg is smart?
- How do you hibernate a sailboat
- How much does logistics cost?
- What is a state machine in Java
- What do gymnasts wear under their jerseys
- Kombucha is a probiotic
- What is an international river
- Why did Lavender Brown like Ronald Weasley