How is the home loan from SBI
History of the Kolping House (excerpt)
The Kolping Family has its own house on Pfarrbrückenweg. Long before the building by Praeses Schächtl, the desire for a house of his own was alive. On March 28, 1926 the chronicler wrote: "The previous efforts to obtain a club house have unfortunately remained unsuccessful. But we will continue to work - Rome was not built in a day".
The Catholic journeyman's association was well housed in the Haslbeck brewery, and the chronicler was full of praise and thanks when the hostel father died in 1928, but it was believed "that Catholic life in Catholic associations can only flourish on the floor of one's own house, can grow and prosper, develop and become stronger ".
Finally, on May 23, 1927, construction could begin. The events of each day are noted in a separate construction diary. With its own house, the journeyman's association was now able to offer the journeyman traveling through food and accommodation. At the general assembly in March 1928, journeyman travelers reported 70 overnight stays.
The house had to be financed from four sources: the foundation was a government home loan. In addition, there was the service provided by the state insurance company in Landshut. The central association in Cologne also gave its little edge, but only in the form of a loan; the association had to raise the rest with the help of donations. During the search work in the archive, a document came to light that is unlikely to be available in Vilsbiburg: It bears the personal signature of the then nuncio for Germany and later Pope Pius XII, Eugen Pacelli. He also gave 50 marks.
Because of the state home loan, the client was no longer free to design the plans. The government attached great importance to the construction of apartments, whereby the President had to look at his purpose, the club halls. Both purposes had to be combined accordingly.
start of building
Extract from the construction diary
May 23, 1927
Start of construction, excavation of humus and excavation of earth.
June 22, 1927
The work is progressing well, the basement ceiling and floors are being concreted.
June 27, 1927
One fatality had to be mourned in the course of the construction work. It was about the mercenary and carpenter's son Lorenz Huber von Onichreit bei Lichtenhaag.
July 2, 1927
Start with the first row of bars above the ground.
July 9, 1927
In the evenings, Bachmeier's First beer takes place in the Haslbeckkeller. Each of the 46 workers and 4 building committee members are given:
- a large piece of roast pork with mixed salad,
- four pieces of bread
- two liters of beer
- two cigars.
Even the builder pays everyone a liter of beer.
July 14, 1927
The gable walls are created.
July 18-20, 1927
The brickwork of the gables continues, the chimneys are built. Installation of the attic apartments, storage windows, chimney sheet nailing, roof battens, etc.
July 22, 1927
The battens for the roof will be completed, the loft apartments will be finished with brickwork.
July 25, 1927
The covering of the roof begins. In addition, walls are being built and floors are being laid. The plastering will also begin. The lightning rod is installed on the roof.
August 13, 1927
The plastering work is finished. The scaffolding is dismantled.
August 17, 1927
The electrical lines are being laid. The walls in the attic are being plastered.
August 30, 1927
The installation work for the water is started.
August 31, 1927
In the evening building committee meeting, the award of the economy is discussed, as Mr. Kuffer, former Lindenwirt, agreed to take over. The contract will be signed later.
October 1, 1927
The economy of the Catholic club house is run by Seb. Kuffer, former Lindenwirt, took over.
October 16, 1927
In the evening 8 o'clock opening ceremony of the inn. The rooms of the house were overcrowded. President Schachtl gave the speech.
November 13, 1927
On this day the church inauguration of the catholic club house takes place by the pastor Dr. Anton Goetz. In addition to many guests of honor, the Kath. Journeyman's clubs in Landshut, Mainburg, Velden, Geisenhausen and Frontenhausen.
Mr. Rohrmeier had beautifully decorated the outside of the clubhouse with wreaths and garlands made of fir green.
History of the house after completion
1937 - 1949
As a result of National Socialism in 1933, club activities were initially banned (March to November) and then severely restricted. Due to the associated financial losses, the house could no longer be held. On December 4, 1937, the house was sold to the district craftsmen.
After the war ended, efforts to regain the house began. Above all, it was Prelate Dr. Anton Götz, who took the first steps. After tough, difficult and sometimes discouraging negotiations, the house was transferred back to the association on May 13, 1949 and the Kolping Family Vilsbiburg was again entered as the owner in the land register.
The dilapidated bowling alley was demolished in autumn.
A land assignment to the district craftsmen took place on July 3, 1953.
The backdrop shed was built in the summer.
Change of tenants: The Nitzl family took over the inn from the Reichl family on July 1st. The brewery change took place on October 1st.
On June 1, the free land assignment for the sidewalk was decided. The city takes over the production of the sidewalk.
On November 22nd, we started building the hall on our own. The old floor and wall covering have been removed.
After the 75th anniversary celebration, the exterior renovation began. The bad plaster was chipped off and renewed.
The dormer windows were clad with sheet metal and the whole house was given a new coat of paint.
In August the chimneys were dismantled down to the storage floor and rebuilt again.
1974 - 1979
Warm water heating was installed in the guest rooms, the tenant apartment and in the meeting room on the 1st floor. The hall received warm air heating.
Change of tenants: The Eberl family took over the restaurant from the Nitzl family.
The entrance area and the toilet facilities have been redesigned.
Road construction work on the Kolping House begins on July 20, for which considerable land assignments were required.
Change of tenant: Martin Bremm will take over the restaurant business from May
New lighting is installed in the hall.
Two apartments are being renovated. 3 chestnut trees are planted in the courtyard of the Kolping House.
Change of tenant: Frank Petschke will take over the restaurant from May.
On September 3rd, the extensive exterior repair work begins with a new coat of paint on the Kolping House. The work will be finished on November 28th.
Change of tenant: Reinhold Mörs will run the restaurant from July.
History of the house from 1990
Relocation of the car park entrance and redesign of the beer garden
Paved driveway and renewed basement exit
Plastic windows were installed
Change of tenant brewery: Brewery Erharting -> Aktienbrauerei Vilsbiburg
Renovation of the guest room and the adjoining room.
A new tavern is installed.
Renovation of corridors and toilets
The kitchen has been redesigned from scratch.
Change of brewery: Aktienbrauerei Vilsbiburg -> Graf Arco
New hall door
new curtains in the hall
Gas heating conversion (restaurant)
Conversion of the kitchen to natural gas
1 garage door renewed
Door guest room / hall renewed
Partition wall built into the hall
New garage doors
New amplification system
Installation of gas boilers in the rental apartments on the 1st and 2nd floor, individual stove heating and central oil supply removed
Installation lighting parking lot
Ground guest / adjoining room sanded
Storage tidied up and cleaned
Renovation of tenant apartment
Renovation of the entrance door
Demolition of heating chimney, chimney veblecht
Renovation of the exterior staircase
Ground floor of the hall
Cellars tidied up, garbage disposed of
Discarded oil tanks
Newly pebbled parking lot
Cellar rooms renovated (former tank rooms), with new electrical installation, additional door installed, floor sealed
defective paneling on the back of the hall
Roofing of the veranda renewed
new windows, additional radiators, parts of the electrical installation renewed,
new sound system, new lamps
Tenant since 1989
|1989||-||April 2003||Reinhold Mörs|
|April 2003||-||Dec 2005||Monika Mesko|
|Jan 2006||-||Sept 2006||Reinhard and Daniela Steininger|
|Oct 2006||-||April 2007||Ingeborg Walter|
|May 01, 2007||-||Davinder Singh|
- Find out how to avoid fraud
- They still make renaissance guitars
- What is a pressure plate igniter
- What does the sharpness of things mean
- Who is your favorite cloud provider
- Has capitalism emancipated women?
- What happens in a modeling interview
- Is a DSLR camera allowed in Arabilla?
- How are terrorism and genocide connected?
- What was the Roman woman wearing?
- Is selenium free
- Do other sciences value sociology
- Will Israel have a third intifada?
- How's the parking in Plano TX
- Who manages a payroll
- What does tomorrow after
- Who writes Hillary Clinton's answers to Quora
- What decides about the exchange rate of the currency
- Is the Irodov physics book very hard
- Have passports addresses
- Why is prostitution allowed in the US
- Can you play Fortnite on PS4 and PC
- TMZ is a TV show
- Can a mouse live without a leg