Do you know aluminum and its alloys
What aluminum alloys are there?
What influence do which elements have on the aluminum alloy?
As mentioned earlier, theEncore of Alloy elements a change in the physical and mechanical properties of products made of aluminum, which can vary depending on the substance.
The alkali metalmagnesium improves the strength properties and hardness of aluminum and reduces its seawater and alkali sensitivity or creates oneincreased corrosion resistance Alloy. Ideal for use in the transport sector, for the construction of buildings and bridges as well as in shipbuilding
The semimetal silicon also has a positive effect on the corrosion resistance of aluminum alloys. If it is alloyed in addition to magnesium, a heat-treatable alloy is obtained. In addition, silicon lowers the melting point, ensures a fluid melt andimproved so thatWeldability and solderability.
In addition to increasing the elongation and tensile strength as well as the corrosion resistance, the addition of manganese also has a positive effect on theResistance to high temperatures out. These alloys are ideally used in power plant construction, for household goods such as cooking pots or in car coolers.
In contrast to other alloy elements, copper lowers the alloy's resistance to corrosion. However, the red metal increases thathardness and strength to a great extent and favors toughness. In addition, the addition of copper also produces heat-treatable aluminum alloys with a large temperature range. They are great for use in space and aviation.
In the presence of magnesium, a heat-treatable aluminum alloy is obtained by adding zinc. However, as an alloy additive, the alkali metal causes an increased risk of stress corrosion. On the other hand, it has a positive effect on the strength and hardness of the aluminum alloy. Aluminum alloys with 0.8 to 12% zinc content are often used in sports equipment or in mold construction, in fixture construction, in space travel and in aircraft constructionAviation alloyused.
" Back to overview
- Why has Christmas been so over-commercialized?
- Which country has the most legalized gambling game?
- What is a rugby pass
- What would risk management best define
- How many different fingerprints are there?
- Sexual abuse runs in families
- Has any quoran changed your life?
- What are Hillary Clinton's most famous lies
- What are the technological fashions for 2017
- How bees kill
- What does ACS
- India has excluded Pakistan from SAARC
- What is your rating of Indian art
- What are the best digital marketing forums
- What possibilities are there to measure globalization
- Child apps may contain video ads
- What do you think of Beyonce's homecoming
- What are some examples of imaginary poetry
- How is Mahindra doing in Chennai
- Cell phones work in every country
- Who taught Moses the law?
- How much is Erica Dixon worth in 2015
- Quora is operated by Scientology members
- Are you going to expose your navel at school
- What are some novels similar to Trainspotting
- Use TV shows Adobe Premier Pro
- Which is better Expensify or Tallie Why
- How is it that narcissists are so persuasive
- Amazon prices are no longer competitive
- What is an empty verse
- Are mathematical objects abstract entities
- What's so great about Little Women
- Do I need an editorial calendar
- Did God create or did we evolve?