Www bullionbypost co uk is a scam
Domain trading: gold.co.uk sold for £ 600,000
The domain name "Gold" seems to be in great demand in Great Britain, because the sale of the domain address gold.co.uk is one of the most highly valued purchases of co.uk domains. British entrepreneur Rob Halliday-Stein paid a record £ 600,000 for the domain address that year. Halliday-Stein is the founder of the UK's largest online gold retailer, BullionByPost.
Rob Halliday-Stein explained in an interview with the British Telegraph that the new domain gold.co.uk was bought in order to create a modern and secure online presence for demanding and wealthy customers who want to invest in gold and silver. The entrepreneur stated that this domain was well worth the investment. He would have waited 20 years for it and thereby satisfied his “pragmatic vanity” a little. The sales amount has not yet been generated through the new domain, but the entrepreneur is convinced that success is only a matter of time.
The long road of the gold domain
The domain address had already been registered in the first few years of the Internet. A private person named Jack Gold was registered as the owner.
Rob Halliday-Stein first applied for the internet domain gold.co.uk in 2008 and agreed a purchase price of £ 40,000 with Mr. Gold. When the trade broke, the entrepreneur founded the online portal BulletinByPost instead and is very successful with it, as the company is expected to generate more than £ 100 million in 2015.
After 2008, the gold domain changed hands several times and was bought by a domain broker in 2015. There it was available for sale until the summer and then moved to the BullionByPost portfolio for the unbelievable sales sum of 600,000 pounds.
New top-level domains achieve maximum sums on international markets
The sale of the new top-level domains is becoming more and more important and high sums are now being offered. The sale of gold.co.uk is currently at the top of domain sales in Great Britain, but other TLDs also achieved peak returns, such as B. cruises.co.uk which was already sold for £ 560,000 in 2008.
In the meantime, the com domains continue to achieve top values in domain trading. The most valuable .com domain address to date is Insurance.com, which was acquired by the US marketing group QuinStreet in 2010 for $ 35.6 million.
- How did Universe 5 begin
- Can you wink with both eyes
- Do I have to go to sleep?
- What do Jordanians think of Americans?
- When do people need consent?
- How do I convert PST to NSF
- Why does Cuba support Maduro
- Which technology is used for an FPGA
- What are the 10 Greatest Fonts
- How big is a yeast organism
- How is Chandrabindu represented in Urdu script
- What Quorans have written books
- What is a queen
- How is biology different from normal chemistry?
- What makes a poutine perfect
- Why is crying so comforting
- What is Kundali
- Would you marry Cersei
- CTOs work irregularly
- Would you buy a smart coffee maker
- Can cashews ever be unhealthy?
- How do Star Trek Replicators work
- What are favorite hiking pants
- How do I remember algebraic concepts