Do you think you are good at rapping?
Fast rhymes: 5 rap records that are second to none
They are the most lyrically merciless artists with quick tongues who never give in.
Since the beginning of the hip-hop era, MCs have been on stage to rap their rivals under the table. So it comes as no surprise that the title of fastest rapper in the world is fiercely contested.
But being quick doesn't automatically mean being the best. There are a lot of artists like Rebel XD and Crucified who are incredibly fast but are nothing but gibberish. But there is another way: We introduce you to five rappers who manage to combine speed with artistic lyrics. But be careful, that requires full focus - because the whole thing will pass faster than you think.
5. Busta Rhymes - Break Ya Neck
This one from Dr. Dre produced track was released in 2001 and cemented Busta's reputation as one of the fastest rappers to ever touch the micro. As one YouTube comment describes Fit: "Busta raps so fast that he wouldn't even be able to sync his own songs ..."
Speed: 758 words in 231 seconds (that's 3.28 words per second)
4. Dizzee Rascal - Jus' A Rascal
The album "Boy In Da Corner" already broke boundaries when it was released in 2003, but it was precisely this outstanding track that Dizzee packed an incredible number of words into. But minute 2:42 it gets really crazy ...
Speed: 759 words in 208 seconds (3.64 words per second)
3. Twista ft Jaime Foxx & Kanye West - Slow Jamz
"Chop-King" Twista's biggest single to date is a real masterclass when it comes to using speed strategically in order to guarantee maximum effectiveness.
Speed: 845 words in 212 seconds (3.98 words per second). Note that Twista does not start until 1:40. So hold on!
Eminem is undoubtedly one of the fastest rappers in the world. In 2013, his single "Rap God" made it into Guinness World Records for the most words in a song, while a guest appearance on Nicki Minaj's "Magesty" packed 85 words in just 12 seconds. But it is "Godzilla" - a derivative of the 2020 LP "Music To Be Murdered By" - in which he shows his true speed skills.
Speed: 948 words in 244 seconds (that's 3.88 words per second) - even if the third stanza covers a full 224 words in 31 seconds (that's 7.23 words per second).
1. Tech N9ne ft Busta Rhymes, Yelawolf, Twisted Insane, Ceza, JL, Twista, U $ O & D-Loc - Worldwide Choppers
Tech N9ne has long been considered the king of fast rapping. On "Worldwide Choppers" he gathered a large number of international special guests around him. That's the good thing about rapping fast - there's room for many different artists on one track.
Speed: "Worldwide Choppers" packs 1543 words in 329 seconds (that's 4.68 words per second). Still, it's tech that manages to rap 13 syllables and more every second with its unbelievable flow. This clearly belongs to the fastest and technically best rappers that are with us.
- How is summer in Delhi
- Why is Nepal so popular
- Are you going to expose your navel at school
- Why does life not need joys
- How did the Napoleonic Code affect nationalism?
- Which company supplies gasoline to Cumberland Farms
- What caste does Varshney fall under?
- Can defeat Thor TOAA
- How is the temperature in September
- Skyrim what is your favorite quest
- Where is the commission in forex trading
- What is a vertically integrated company
- How cheap is it to live on a boat
- There is a group for Android developers
- What is your favorite team coaching tool
- Is papaya good for the hair
- How is Sony Xperia L3
- Is the dark web free
- Why has Uber stopped its free travel
- Slovakia is located in Central Europe
- How is Amazon growing
- How is the Produnova carried out
- How do I learn redox reactions
- What is Aussie Digital