A brownie is a pastry
They're just like American brownies have to be: extremely chocolaty and still slightly moist. This recipe has an absolute favorite potential!
These are the best brownies ever! Not a lie. With this simple, ultimate brownie recipe, I don't skimp on superlatives. Because I've tested dozens of recipes for you to get really ingenious American Brownies: super fudgy and juicy on the inside, very slightly crunchy on the surface, with extra melted chocolate on top.
The brownies with cocoa are amazing. They are guaranteed to be ripped out of your hands. I speak from experience 😉. But let's start at the beginning: what makes the ultimate Chocolate brownies recipe out? When I compare the results of my experiment, it's a combination of several factors. 1st: high quality dark chocolate, and lots of it. Brownies with only cocoa powder can't match this one. 2. The chocolate ends up partly melted in the batter, partly chopped. A few chunks melt on the surface. 3. A mix of white and brown sugar ensures the perfect texture and a light caramel aroma. 4. One of the most important things is the baking time - it must not be too long under any circumstances. It might sound complex, but it isn't. With my simple recipe, you too will become perfect fudgy brownies conjure up.
Sure, everything is always a question of taste. But as already mentioned, those with cocoa without chocolate are no alternative to these for me. They are more like a chocolate cake, e.g. the classic chocolate cake - very tasty, but not nearly as juicy, firm and fudgy inside.
This is how the American brownies are perfect
In the second attempt, I melted all of the chocolate and poured it into the batter. Great! But it gets even better if a small part of it gets hacked in. In the pictures you can see that the American brownies this way you can also get small, almost liquid, chocolate islets. Reminds of Lava Cake. My mouth is watering again 😉
The classic brownies are really heavy and generous. Just soul food. And certainly not for the calorie saver. Nevertheless, I have almost halved the amount of sugar (as with Banana Bread) compared to other recipes - especially from the USA. Incredible! You will find this perfect for us Brownies from the sheet but nothing is missing 😉. And if you still prefer it healthier: Click your way through our collected brownier recipes - there you can also find vegan without flour, sweet potato brownies and a sugar-free low carb variant.
You can find this and all other recipes in our APP
Note: I published this post for the first time in 2019 and last updated in 2021.
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees top and bottom heat. Cover a small baking tray or a rectangular baking pan (approx. 25 * 35 cm) with baking paper.
- Melt the chopped chocolate and butter together in a saucepan in a hot water bath. Let cool slightly. Add the oil to the chocolate butter mixture. Beat the eggs with the white and brown sugar until frothy.
- Mix flour with baking powder and cocoa. Briefly but strongly stir the chocolate butter mixture and the dry ingredients into the egg cream. Add the chopped chocolate as well; save a few chunks for decoration. Pour the brownie dough into the prepared pan and smooth it out. Spread the rest of the chopped chocolate over the top.
- Bake brownies roughly for 20-25 minutes - the baking time depends on your oven. Do not leave in the oven for too long! The dough should still be a little soft, but of course no longer wobble back and forth inside. The brownies become a little firmer as they cool down.
- How are cross-language libraries implemented
- How is the telecommunications spectrum auctioned
- Will there be more Democratic Senators in 2018
- Are Rueben and Rutabaga the same vegetable?
- How do 3D graphics cards work
- What does the character of this person mean
- How does the Telugu calendar work
- Why are essays difficult to understand
- What do governments base their decisions on?
- Which bird is happy about the sunrise?
- There are foods that contain testosterone
- How does melatonin help you sleep
- How is insulin made for diabetics
- Have earned IITs IITian
- Is it possible to mask hydrocodone
- What are the best Etsy apps
- Who kills Magneto
- Raping Eminem's daughter
- What is the functionality of Bitcoin
- What makes a country happy?
- How can appliances accelerate cooking
- What is HDFC NetBanking about
- Who is more beautiful for me or my mother
- Chocolate eclairs need to be chilled