Is Trishul Amitabh Bachchan's best role ever
Nice Masala agent clothes with exterior shots from Goa, Egypt, Rome, Venice, Lisbon and Holland. Amitabh Bachchan does bella figura in an impressive double role, the women (Zeenat Aman, Neetu Singh, Helen) produce Oooomph in a couple sexy dances and apart from that they are allowed to turn on Bachchan in particular.
Action on water and on land:
In addition, rows and rows of villains à la manière Bollywood with mustaches and chewing gum. Again and again the fists fly, there are frenzied car chases by road and by speedboat.
I laughed more often, even if the laughs weren't always intended by the creators. My DVD is rated A - adults only - apparently because of some brawls, maybe because of the one in the slaughterhouse with the black butcher (but Amitabh of course knocks himself out again).
However, the story is even by Bollywood standards hair-raising, of all things, crooks and policemen are exactly alike, and later it turns out that - there are more to come filmi twiststhat will only surprise non-Bollywood connoisseurs. Various technical weaknesses are astonishing:
For example, dance bomb Helen collapses shot before the shot is fired; play related scenes alternately day and night. R.D. Burman's music is lively, but never reaches the pep of the best Laxmikant Pyarelal hits. “An Evening in Paris” by the same director Shakti Samanta has more glamor and style, not only because of Dev Anand, but above all thanks to Sharmila Tagore.
James Bond for Indians.
Bollywood oldies & more - recommendations on HansBlog.de:
- Bollywood oldies (≤1995): All oldies, all good Oldies (7+ stars), all of them acceptable Oldies (4 - 6) or all funny Oldies of all quality levels (film tips mostly with several videos)
- All Bollywood oldies with: Dev Anand or Amitabh Bachchan or Sharmila Tagore or Raj Kapoor or Rishi Kapoor or Shashi Kapoor or Madhuri Dixit or Anil Kapoor or by Yash Chopra (i.e. no films from around 1996)
- Bollywood since 1995: the good, the acceptable, the good funny or all productions at all (all tips with trailer and songs)
- Good Bollywood Movies of All Decades by Actor: with Shah Rukh Khan or with Amitabh Bachchan or with Kajol or with Aishwarya Rai or by Karan Johar (7+ stars each, mostly with trailer and songs)
- Good India filmsexcept Bollywood song + dance
- Good Asia Movies: out East asia, from Southeast Asia
- Good to know: Indian film-Books! (Mostly via Bollywood.)
- Western films: The good, the decent, really all, just good Western comedies
Tags: 6 starsAmitabh BachchanacceptableBollywoodBollywood-OldieFilmHelenIftekharComedy FunnyNeetu SinghPrem ChopraR.D. BurmanShakti SamantaFeature FilmUtpal DuttZeenat Aman
- How to play Russia in diplomacy
- Estimate the Klout or PeerIndex score
- Doug Ford is fired from teaching in Ontario
- What is Adenomyosis What are the Symptoms
- Is the Iranian revolution a failure
- How does math work in our life
- Are you addicted to reality
- Web design training institutes in Hyderabad
- Are driving license test points legal
- What can we learn from Mr Robots
- What if Ross Geller were president
- Can I get deep knowledge about selenium
- How are you 90
- What is it like to be framed
- How often should you restart your laptop?
- Which series have you never seen the end of?
- Is masturbation a waste of personal time?
- How do we identify penny stocks
- Can a government official do social work
- Is knitting a useful skill
- What is the future of OTT entertainment
- Why are Taylor Swift's songs so simple
- Is Chickoo good for weight loss
- What does expat decision mean