What are some BookMyShow hacks
WhatsApp API (Java / Python) [closed]
I'm looking for WhatsApp API, preferably a Python or Java library.
I tried Yowsup but was unable to register my number. I'm based in India and I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it.
I've tried WhatsAPI (Python library) but it doesn't work either.
Any suggestions on this? User of yowsup here?
After I tried everything, the Yowsup library worked for me. The bug I was facing was recently fixed. Anyone trying to do something with WhatsApp should give it a try.
From my blog
There is a secret pilot program that WhatsApp is working on with selected companies
During some of my technical experiments, I tried to find out how useful and feasible it is to implement bots for different chat platforms in terms of market share and thus customization options. Especially if you've gone bankrupt twice, it's important to validate ideas and fail faster.
Popular chat platforms like Messenger, Slack, Skype, etc. have been happy to provide APIs (in the official sense) that bots can interact with, but WhatsApp hasn't yet provided an API.
However, for many years there have been many activities related to this topic - struggle for automated interaction with the WhatsApp platform:
Bots App The Bots App is interesting because it shows that something has really proven itself.
Yowsup A project that is still actively being developed to interact with the WhatsApp platform.
Yallagenie Yallagenie claims that there is a demo bot that can be interacted with on +971 56 112 6652
Hubtype Hubtype is working on a bot platform for WhatsApp for Business .
Fred Fred's job was to automate WhatsApp conversations. However, since this was not officially supported by WhatsApp, it was shut down.
Oye Gennie A bot blocked by WhatsApp.
App / Website to WhatsApp We can use custom url schemes and an Android intent system to interact with WhatsApp but still NOT with the WhatsApp API.
Chat API Daemon probably created by checking the API calls in the WhatsApp web version. NOT connected to WhatsApp.
WhatsBot WhatsApp bot deactivated. Created during a hackathon.
No API Claim WhatsApp co-founder clearly stated in a conference that he had no plans for APIs for WhatsApp.
Bot ware You probably expect WhatsApp to release their APIs for chat bot platforms.
Vixi they seem to be talking about how a platform that would likely work for WhatsApp. There is no such thing as clarity.
Unofficial API This API can be shut down at any time.
And the number goes on ...
WhatsApp Inc. does not offer an open API, but a reverse-engineered library is made available on GitHub by Team Venomous on GitHub. However, to my knowledge, this is made possible in PHP. You can check the link here: https://github.com/venomous0x/WhatsAPI
Hope that helps
- What intimidates you
- Does anyone know a sick dubstep
- Sexual orientation can influence the representation of gender identity
- What is a Diag in Football Football
- Where does the hipster style come from
- Are cramps normal after smoking cannabis?
- Why should men eat oysters?
- What does butterflies eat
- How did life arise from amino acids
- What is Aussie Digital
- How are nylon guitar strings made
- Why do women buy expensive handbags
- What is Outlook Express used for?
- What is the Bauhaus architecture
- What do Sasaeng fans do with BTS
- Should we rename Staines
- Where and when was Wikipedia started
- How big are Google databases
- What is the silent treatment
- What is filter in jQuery
- Neemoel is dangerous for humans
- How Much Money Do Avionics Technicians Make
- Clicking on a backlink helps with search engine optimization
- What can you say about journalists these days