How would you define the profession of artist?
Requirements for insurance with the KSK
According to § 1 Artists' Social Insurance Act (KSVG), the requirement for compulsory insurance is that an artistic or journalistic activity is carried out on a commercial basis and not only temporarily.
An artist is someone who creates, practices or teaches music, performing or visual arts. A publicist is someone who works as a writer, journalist or in a similar way as a writer or journalist. Those who teach journalism also fall under the protection of the KSVG. The artistic or journalistic activity must be carried out independently and professionally.
Any sustainable, long-term activity aimed at generating income is profitable.
The artistic or journalistic activity is only self-employed if it does not constitute dependent employment within the framework of an employment relationship.
Anyone who employs more than one employee who is subject to social security contributions in connection with artistic / journalistic activities is not insured under the KSVG, unless the employment is for vocational training or is marginal within the meaning of Section 8 SGB IV Fee does not exceed 450.00 euros per month.
If a self-employed artist or publicist does not achieve at least an anticipated annual income that is above the statutory limit, he is exempt from insurance. This means that there is no compulsory insurance in the statutory health and long-term care insurance or in the pension insurance.
From 2004 this limit is 3,900.00 EURO annually or 325.00 EURO monthly.
The legislature has provided special protection for young professionals who have yet to develop their economic existence. According to the KSVG, young professionals are insured in the statutory pension, health and long-term care insurance even if they are unlikely to exceed the required minimum work income.
The first three years after starting an independent artistic or journalistic activity are considered to be a career starter.
The 3-year period is extended by periods in which the compulsory insurance according to the KSVG was interrupted because the self-employed activity z. B. was not exercised because of raising children, voluntary military service or because of dependent employment.
The insurance contributions are calculated for young professionals who are below the minimum earnings limit according to the minimum values (minimum contributions) adjusted each year.
The KSK uses a questionnaire and evidence to be submitted to check the status of an artist or publicist.
The questionnaire can be downloaded with the information sheet and other information from the media center. You can also find an overview of various artistic and journalistic activities in the questionnaire under item 1.
- Sephora Rouge Makeovers are free
- If gravity pulls things down 1
- What does Scholastic Assessment Test mean
- What is the importance of nuclear power
- Can you claim someone on SSI
- Why choose UPES
- Does Peter Thiel have a blog
- When does it settle
- Who is the most recorded drummer
- Well worth the flutter
- What is the purpose of a tax incentive?
- Are there Odoo online forums
- What is the leakage current in CMOS
- Can you answer my most difficult questions
- How to calculate the reconstruction with PCA
- Working cameras with flashing red light
- What was Nikita Khrushchev known for?
- We should always be on time
- Will India go to war with China?
- Does BTS have another album
- What does delegation mean in CA Articleship
- How poor was China under Mao
- Is math less creative than science
- What is the ETC Directory in Ubuntu