How safe is NIT Rourkela
Dr. S. Chakraverty
has over 25 years of experience as a researcher and teacher. Currently, he is working at the National Institute of Technology, Rourkela, Odisha as a full Professor and Head of the Department of Mathematics. Prior to this, he was with CSIRCentral Building Research Institute, Roorkee, India. After graduating from St. Columbas College (Ranchi University), he obtained his M. Sc in Mathematics and M. Phil in Computer Applications from the University of Roorkee (now the Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee), earning First Position in the University honors. Dr. Chakraverty received his Ph. D. from IIT Roorkee in 1992. Afterwards, he did his post-doctoral research at the Institute of Sound and Vibration Research (ISVR), University of Southampton, U.K. and at the Faculty of Engineering and Computer Science, Concordia University, Canada. He was also a visiting professor at Concordia and McGill Universities, Canada, during 1997-1999 and visiting professor of University of Johannesburg, South Africa during 2011-2014.
Mrs. Susmita Mal
I received her M. Sc. degree in Mathematics from Ravenshaw University, Cuttack, Odisha, India in 2003. Currently she is a Senior Research Fellow in National Institute of Technology, Rourkela - 769 008, Odisha, India. She has been awarded Women Scientist Scheme-A (WOS-A) fellowship, under Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India to undertake her Ph. D. studies. Her current research interest includes Mathematical Modeling, Artificial Neural Network, Differential equations and Numerical analysis. To date, she has published seven research papers in international refereed journals and five in conferences.
- 688 is a prime number
- What makes control under control
- Why is it called Dragon Ball GT
- Can a cat take care of kittens
- How much does a longbow weigh
- How does std work atomically in C ++ 11
- Who wrote the New Testament
- What makes monkeys really sad
- Where does the Bitcoins value come from
- How can my parents track my phone
- What is the definition of atomic excitation
- What potential does Quora have for reporters
- What is the date of Michael Jackson's death
- Are you ashamed of your parents?
- How is our knowledge of science changing?
- Should Twitter have a like button
- Where can I learn ANSYS
- How does social media affect the economy
- What is the function of methionine
- How do I rake the lawn
- What is the n-factor of ENT3
- How is the call center service level calculated
- Which game companies in Europe are hiring
- Is it possible to be too helpful?