Which program will open WPS files
Switch from Microsoft Works to Office 2010
If you have previously used Microsoft Works and are now using Office 2010, you may want to use your Works documents and spreadsheets in Office. First, copy the files to your new computer, and then open them in Office.
There are no converter options for newer versions of Office, including Office 2016 and Office 2013.
Excel cannot open Works 4. x / 2000 (*. WKS) spreadsheets. Before you copy these Works spreadsheets to your new computer, save them in an Excel format (*. Xls or *. Xlsx). If your spreadsheets are Works 6.0 or later files, you do not need to save them as Excel files. Excel 2010 and Excel Starter 2010 can open Works 6.0-9.0 (*. XLR) files.
Copy Works files to the new computer
Copy the Works files to a device that you can move to the new computer.
The simplest method is to use a USB flash device. Connect the device to the USB port on your computer, and then copy the Works files to the device.
Place the device in the new computer and copy the files to a folder, such as Documents.
Open Works files in Office
Works 6.0 or higher
If your Works files were saved in Works 6.0 or later, you can open them directly in Office.
In Word, Excel, Word Starter, or Excel Starter, click the tab file , and then click to open.
Go to the folder where the Works files are stored.
In the list of file types (next to the Filename ) on all files (*. *).
Click the Works file that you want to open.
When you save the file, save it in the newer Office format (Excel workbook (XLSX) or Word document (DOCX).
Top of page
- Is the landscape a country?
- Why do people become comedians
- Long-bodied dogs have health problems
- Suggest a website for Android tutorials
- Move the Rocky Mountains
- Can Reiki cure chronic mental disorders
- Which project should be done in CDAC
- Does the ice bend or bend under pressure
- How can I become an innovative electronics technician
- Which myths about Kenya disturb you
- What should my training plan consist of?
- How to convert grams to spoons
- When did Neil Young make it big?
- Why doesn't a cell grow
- Is it possible to burn the smoke
- How old is Elvis Presley
- Is long-term ketosis healthy
- Can you motivate me to overcome depression?
- What are the best Abigail Breslins films
- How are carbohydrates converted into energy
- When will Apple buy Oracle
- Are environmental problems serious as we think
- What advantages do tablets have over smartphones?
- What is pulmonary hypertension