What are the causes of cholecystitis
Cholecystitis occurs in the majority of cases as a complication of cholecystolithiasis (gallstone disease). The stone closes the cystic duct (gallbladder duct). In up to 85% of cases of cholecystitis, bacteria are found in the gallbladder. The most common pathogens include Escherichia coli, Streptococcus faecalis (enterococci), Klebsiella, Enterobacter and Clostridium perfringens. Other causes of cholecystitis are bacterial inflammatory colonization of the gallbladder in the following ways: ascending (ascending), descending (descending), hematogenic (on the bloodstream) and lymphogenic (on the lymphatic route).
Acalculous cholecystitis is when acute cholecystitis is present without stones.
A special form of cholecystitis is found in permanent excretors of Salmonella.
There is also the possibility of chemical inflammation caused by the release of various enzymes or mechanical inflammation due to increased pressure in the gallbladder (= abacterial cholecystitis).
- Genetic strain through parents, grandparents
- Hormonal factors
- Hyperalimentation (overeating)
- Obesity (BMI ≥ 25; obesity)
- Actinomycosis - chronic infectious disease caused by a fungus
- Bacterial colonization of the gallbladder
- Cholecystolithiasis (Gallstone disease); 95% of acute cholecystitis result from cholecystolithiasis
- Diabetes mellitus
- Gallbladder cancer (gallbladder cancer)
- Gallbladder torsion - twisting of the gallbladder
- Coronary artery disease (CHD) - atherosclerosis (arteriosclerosis, hardening of the arteries) of the coronary vessels
- Parasitic involvement of the gallbladder
- Sarcoid - a systemic inflammatory disease that primarily affects the lymph nodes, lungs and joints
- Syphilis (syphilis) - sexually transmitted infectious disease
- Tuberculosis (consumption)
- Vasculitis (inflammation of the blood vessels)
- Condition after major operations
- Condition after severe trauma (injuries)
- Condition after burns
- Protracted birth - birth time of more than 18 hours for first-time and more than 12 hours for multiparous women
- Is GTA 5 a AAA game
- How does the keto diet for beginners work
- Who kills Magneto
- Which particles move in osmosis
- Will automated trucks end trucking? Why?
- Can someone own a satellite
- How can I disturb the interior design
- Can MBTI results and predictions be considered trustworthy?
- What is communication about?
- What are unfolding layers
- Won Edison or Tesla
- How can a drill work
- Which players lead the ICC world rankings
- Does Peter Thiel have a blog
- Who are the heroes in Borderlands 3
- Is Peter Singer a utilitarian or deontologist
- What is something cheap that everyone should have
- Have C3 and C4 plants RuBisCO
- What is aspect ratio
- PTE essay topics
- What does the Garden of Eden symbolize
- Sweats so much in summer okay
- How intelligent was Henri Bergson
- How is the MCA internship at the University of Galgotia integrated