What's in the opening film
Part of speech: noun, (neuter)Hyphenation:
- In | tro, Plural: In | tros
- IPA: [ˈꞮntʀo]
- 1) short, thematically adapted introduction to an entertainment work or program
- Short for Introduction; borrowed from the American-English introduction from Latin introductio "Introduction", "Introduction"
- 1) Prelude, introduction, introduction, opening, overture
- 1) Beginning, beginning, prologue, preliminary remark, preface, opening credits, prelude, foreword
- 1) Credits, exit, end, outro
- 1) The song has a very original feel to it Intro.
- Nominative: singular Intro; Plural Intros
- Genitive: singular Intros; Plural Intros
- Dative: singular Intro; Plural Intros
- Accusative: singular Intro; Plural Intros
- English: 1) launch, intro, introduction, opening
- French: 1) presentation
- Latin: 1) introductio
- Swedish: 1) colloquial: intro
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„Kölner Strasse in Bergheim is used for the new shopping center Intro rebuilt.“
Kölnische Rundschau, April 25, 2019
„The travel company has sold its majority stake in the French airline. The buyer is the German investment company Intro Aviation.“
Handelsblatt.com, March 18, 2019
„God Eater 3 will not appear in this country until next February, but there is already a video for the Intro surfaced.“
GameNewz.de, November 14, 2018
„Teeeeee-Ka-Ka-Ge, juuuh! Who does not remember what was sung a little weird Intro on the radio play cassettes from the 80s.?“
BILD.de, March 26, 2019
„Dominic Thiem is now also an official YouTuber. After an informative Intro A few days ago, the Lower Austrian posted the first episode online on his channel.“
Spox, December 13, 2018
„in the Intro The Bergheim youth employment agency has been at the train station since April.“
Kölnische Rundschau, October 9th, 2020
„The Simpsons is even more iconicIntro hardly likely! As a project against boredom in social isolation, a Canadian family has the famous Intro re-shot.“
netzwelt.de, April 10, 2020
„How would that Intro of Diablo if the action RPG were released today? Fans re-created the opening sequence, but added the original music and sound effects.“
Gamezone, April 14, 2020
„Led Zeppelin had been accused of that Intro to have copied the world-famous song from 1971 by another band. A US court rejected this.“
The time March 10, 2020
„Before every PS5 game developed by PlayStation Studios, there should be a small one in the future Intro expire, the appearance of which seems very familiar.“
GIGA, May 13, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Thesaurus & Synonyms
- Opening credits: Media: introduction to a film or book; harnessed vehicle or animal, mostly for pulling forward
Another word (synonym) for intro - source: OpenThesaurus
Entries from our dictionary containing "Intro":
intro: from the Latin adverb intro = in, inwards Examples of use: 1) with adjectives: introspective, with nouns: introscopy, with verbs: introducing Translations Swedish: 1) intro- similar terms: inter, inter-, intra-, intro
Prelude:… Noun praeludium Synonyms: 1) (in opera): Overture 1) (in popular music :) Intro translations English: prelude Esperanto: 1) preludo…
present: But already in the intro of Let's be happy and cheerful, the two sheep in the picture are performing, he increases the pace and provides the two children's voices with a fast guitar and percussion
barathrum:… Cum redit a barathro. "3)" Quid cum femineo tibi, Baetice galle, barathro? "4)" LA. Intro rumpam iam huc in Veneris fanum. CH. In barathrum mavelim. "4)" O barathrum, ubi nunc es? ...
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Intro" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (May 24th, 2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Intro/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term "Intro" and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Introitus (German) Part of speech: noun, (masculine) Cases: nominative: singular introitus; Plural the introitus genitive: ...
Introjection (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular die introjection; Plural the introjections ...
Introjections (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: In | tro | jek | ti | o | nen Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Intron (German) Part of speech: noun, (neuter) cases: nominative: singular intron; Majority of 1 introns; Plural 2 introns; ...
Introns (German) Part of speech: Declined form Variant forms: introns, introns Hyphenation: In | t | ro | ne…
Introns (German) Part of Speech: Declined form Variants: nominative plural, genitive plural, accusative plural: introns introns…
Introns (Deutsch) Part of Speech: Declined form Variants: Nominative Plural, Genitive Plural, Accusative Plural: Introne Nominative…
Intros (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: In | tros Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈɪntʁos] Grammatical…
Introspection (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular introspection; Plural introspections genitive: ...
Introspections (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: In | tro | spek | ti | o | nen Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Intubation (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) cases: nominative: singular intubation genitive: singular intubation dative: ...
Intubations (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: In | tu | ba | ti | o | nen Grammatical features: nominative plural of ...
intuition (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular intuition; Plural intuition genitive: singular ...
Intuitions (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: In | tu | i | ti | o | nen Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
- Why is it difficult to explain philosophy
- Elite IAS is a good coaching center
- Who will buy any apartments in Dubai
- How does the magnetic damping work
- Hinduism respects the atheists
- Why did Telstra take over Ooyala
- How do I create a worm virus
- Would you trust your spouse with money
- How do you insulate your house
- Can you die from low blood platelets
- What do you eat and how often
- What was the name of the first people
- What are LED signs for business
- How many Sikhs live in North Korea
- Why is my period weird this month
- Could God be a computer programmer?
- Attorney General Barr resigned
- How good is Toyota Rush 2018
- INTJs enjoy going to school
- There are many monolingual Croatians
- What is expat life like in Chandigarh
- What is the best college in Nebraska
- What software packages are for working mathematicians
- What is Rakesh Sharma doing now
- What's your Navratri outfit
- How fast could Jesus run
- How many methods of irrigation are there
- Why are the Borg so strong
- Which majors are in great demand
- Who first started the word YouTuber
- Why does the sun not burn planets
- Homeopathy cannot cure allergic rhinitis
- What are the functions of mechatronics