The Square Killer will handle Amazon EMV cards
Marketplaces in transition
The technological change of the 21st century is largely shaped by a digital upheaval. Those who do not digitize have no future.
The sale of products and services has left the classic point of sale and takes place on a wide variety of channels. Whether in the automotive industry, in travel and traffic, in cities or in the financial sector, new types of ecosystems are emerging everywhere. Digital platforms are used, data is generated and analyzed in real time. Mobile access to customers is emerging and proven business processes have to be completely rethought. This applies to the initial contact as well as purchase impulses and product selection as well as the purchase process and after sales service.
In the competition for mobile customers, digital platforms enable new formats for customer approach and customer experience. Transaction-related revenues based on success-oriented accounting methods are becoming an important source of revenue. The customer has the opportunity to publish opinions, experience and knowledge as user-generated content. It itself has an effect on the market and can create or destroy trust. He becomes a brand ambassador on the internet. Conversely, the customer's trust in the retailer and the protection of sensitive customer data are the most important assets.
- Claudia Linnhoff-Popien
- Michael Zaddach
- Andreas Grahl
- 1.Institute for Computer ScienceLMU MunichMünchenGermany
- 2. Airport MunichMunichGermany
- 3rd Alliance - AMOSMünchenGermany
About the editors
Prof. Dr. Claudia Linnhoff-Popien holds the chair “Mobile and Distributed Systems” at the Ludwig Maximilians University in Munich. After her doctorate / habilitation at RWTH Aachen University, she was at Washington University of St. Louis, Missouri, USA, before being appointed to LMU Munich in 1998. She is a board member of the Institute for Computer Science, project manager of the flagship project "The Mobile Internet of the Future" of the Free State of Bavaria, member of the research committee of the Munich district and co-founder of ALOQA GmbH, which was sold to Motorola Mobility in 2010 with well over a million users - one of the largest exits in the start-up history of German universities and provides scientific advice to VIRALITY GmbH.
Michael Zaddach is Senior Vice President and Head of the IT Service Department at Flughafen München GmbH, which has received several awards as the best airport in Europe, most recently in 2014. His area of responsibility includes the areas of system development, system operation, and telecommunications and networks. After completing his degree in communications engineering, he worked at Siemens, AEG and debis Systemhaus in various functions such as system development, product line management and consulting. At debis Systemhaus he headed a business unit for IT consulting services from 1997 to 2000. In this role, he also accompanied many of debis Systemhaus's outsourcing projects before he moved to Munich Airport as CIO. Dr. Dr. Andreas Grahl is responsible for strategic group projects as part of the Allianz SE digital program for the development of innovative mobile insurance services. He has been working in various management functions in the Allianz Group since 2004. Before moving to AMOS SE in 2012, he was in charge of project management and controlling in the banking operations of Allianz AG. There he coordinated the online banking project portfolio and was responsible for the development of mobile financial applications. He has many years of experience in international management consulting and is the editor of the book "Web 2.0 and social networks - risk or strategic opportunity: options for action for the future prospects of credit institutions".
- How do I get through school with depression?
- What rhymes with wine
- Is a 50 inch television big enough
- Why is Five Finger Death Punch hated?
- How will business competition develop?
- Will smartphone software updates ever end?
- When will the next Bitcoin be released?
- What is something cheap that everyone should have
- Who wrote War of the Worlds
- Kills garlic brain cells
- What nicknames are you addressing
- Make beetle droppings
- What kind of programmer am I supposed to be?
- Why is Andy Biersack so beautiful
- Who created the very first bar of chocolate
- What is considered a computer add-on
- What medical miracles have happened to you
- Which stocks are most predictable
- Where can I learn CSS 3 better?
- How do I defeat the lich king
- What are the types of anodizing for aluminum
- How do you make a logical decision
- How the TVF web series channel makes money
- Everyone is obliged to marry